Wall Mounting Micromatic Regulators

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mtb

Beer Bod
Reaction score
I can't for the life of me find any suppliers in Oz or eBay to purchase a wall bracket for the Micromatic Regulator.
I want to mount three of the regs in series on the side of my fridge. These brackets look like the way to go.. anyone know where I can find them without paying exorbitant shipping fees?

Can’t help with supplier but you could make them up pretty easily using some flat bar, a vice and a drill.

I may be able to help you out with something similar. Will put up a pic when I am in the workshop tomorrow.

I can't for the life of me find any suppliers in Oz or eBay to purchase a wall bracket for the Micromatic Regulator.
I want to mount three of the regs in series on the side of my fridge. These brackets look like the way to go.. anyone know where I can find them without paying exorbitant shipping fees?
Do you already have some high pressure M to F type 30 flex arms?

My regs connect to one another? Is that the same thing?

I am just wondering how you want to connect your CO2 to feed them? I have a few of these you can have, but they are designed for rear mount regs.
It may be difficult to see if you cant zoom, but I am talking about the type 30 mounting block ( Chrome )you may be able to see between the CO2 detector (yellow box) & power feed.
They are designed for rear mount regs, so your 3 reg assembly would stand proud of the wall by a fair way....

Sorry, can't upload pic too big - I need to resize it. Will add tomorrow.

Just realised what you meant; I'll definitely want one of those. Will go find one. Thankyou sir!

Waited this long for a working fridge.. will wait a little longer for something that works straight off the bat :foammug:

Type_30_reg_block.jpg

I have a few of these type 30 reg blocks. (Chrome doohickey between CO2 detector and power junction box.)

If you zoom in, you will note that there are 4 threaded ports. These are for a high pressure flex arm. You just drill out the port that suits. The reg fits on to the type 30 thread at the front.

This one is just being used for some where to put the reg when changing cylinders.

Looks the goods mate, if you're keen to sell me one PM me your price and postage estimate to 2617

Yeah mate I'll grab that too. Read your PM, price looks good, I'll hit you up after xmas (spent enough money already with those four Fermentasaurus's!)

Back