• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Wahronga NSW - FS Two Garden Sprayer Party Kegs + 2 Fermenters

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dkaos

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
I have the following for sale:

Two bunnings 5l party kegs. Comes with bulkhead, mag wheel schraeder valve and giant rubber stopper in place of cutting board. This has proved to seal better than the cutting board.

The second of the two kegs has just been built and not pressure tested.

Take the two kegs off me for $40 total.

Also have a brewcraft tall and skinny 30L fermenter and a 25L coopers one. After $8 each for these.

Pickup from Wahronga, or Macquarie Uni. Can deliver Sydney for a fee.

Both kegs still available, willing to negotiate on price if you only want the keg and not the bulkhead.

Coopers style fermenter remaining.

You prepared to put a keg in the post? I may be interested if you can post at a reasonable cost

Nah only would post both of them mate, cause then someone else would come along and want the other posted and for what I'm getting it's not worth it. These took a long time to make.

Clint

What ballpark figure for the both sent to 3840? Normally id just jump on it with little concern for a couple of digits, but with another bubba due any day, it's a battle getting anything past the minister for finance!

Mate, I'll take them all assuming the postage deal with iralosavic doesnt come through... should be able to pickup on Saturday if that suits.

Cheers,
Big Willy

ThisThreadIsWorthlessWithoutPictures.jpg

I never got back to iralosavic regarding postage. Sorry mate, I really can't be buggered posting this gear as I would need to source boxes and going to the PO is out of the way. Bigwilly, Saturday would be great mate. Just PM me.

Cheers,

Clint

Latest posts

Back