Vote for your favourite beer style?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whats your favourite beer style? Part 1.

• Pale lager

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pilsener

• Amber and Dark Lager

• Strong lager

• Pale Ale

• American Pale Ale

• Bitter Ale

• Brown Ale

• Porter

• Stout

• Total voters

Truman42

Reaction score
I thought I would do a poll on what everyones favouite beer style is. (No Im not going to breeeeew the most populaaaar. :) )

Just curious as to what style is the most popular amongst us brewers.

Styles have been taken from the AABC guidelines and you can vote more than once. (Ive left out low alcohol)

Here are the styles and their various sub categorys.

styles..PNG

I thought about it for a split second and couldn't bring myself to click pale lager

You have to choose at least one from part 1 and at least one from part 2 otherwise it comes up with an error. But anything in part 2 would be vary rare for me to brew.

QldKev said:
You have to choose at least one from part 1 and at least one from part 2 otherwise it comes up with an error. But anything in part 2 would be vary rare for me to brew.
I didnt realise that and could only do 10 choices per question. What about drink Kev? Even though you might not brew anything from part 2 do you enjoy drinking any of them?

bum said:
I don't know what that means, but I'm sure it's devilishly clever.

Wait, I got it. And it makes no sense. I like it.

My missus is just like my favourie beer. Black and sweet. (Well shes Mauritian so chocolate brown anyway) But once you go black...

I chose Gueze but wouldn't only want to see the world through 'horse blanket eyes'.

I like my beer like I like my women, fiercely acidic with shades of barnyard funk. lol.

That'd be a strong country cider I'll wager, Triplin cider? Made with fresh applery counts, er, country apples.

Back