Vodafone heap of crap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bribie G

Adjunct Professor
Reaction score
Now that I am no longer associated with the above company (but still have a paperweight that they charge me for every month) I'm trying to get out of the contract via the TIO.
As a matter of courtesy I decided to contact V. via their email form, initially.

voda form.png

This is their form. It is actually a .PNG file they have pasted onto their page so obviously can't be clicked on. In other words it's a fecking FAKE form. :p

A bit like their service.

Now I'll have to ring Mumbai.

Hello my name is Jason how may I help you. Well you are a fake as well Jason because your stupid name is actually Pradeep or something and you are a sisterfucker.

This is going to be a tiresome exercise, can just see it all coming. :huh:

Hence why I left them 2 years ago

Why is Pradeep a more stupid name than Micheal?

Why is Bum a more stupid name than Bribie G? :D

I'll tell you why - if his name is Pradeep then he should be allowed to use it. it actually has a nice ring to it. The reason they are given Aussie sounding names is in a pathetic attempt to con you into thinking that you are speaking to somebody in Australia, not somebody whose company has taken a job away from a young Australian. So in their first sentence they utter they are really saying "here's the first lie of the day, more to follow".

Got my TIO confirmation number - the way it's structured it's obvious that mine is complaint number 2596 for the month of May so far. I wonder what percentage re Vodafone.

2 months to go for me and then I am off to TPG!

10 year customer gone!

Aldi seem to offer excellent deal, coverage via Telstra. I'll be getting a cheaper Android device for out-and-about and a Wifi Android tablet for browsing at home. The Phablet was ideal for when I was commuting on the train, using on the loo for Forums etc, but things change....

Bribie G said:
Why is Bum a more stupid name than Bribie G? :D
I still have a bum, but...

Looks like your name is more stupid now.

Bribie G said:
I'll tell you why...
Uh, none of that had anything to do with your racist bullshit, actually. Well, I guess the bit about blaming him for taking jobs from Aussies did.

Yes another person leaving them :D

My theory is I will be the only person left with them with a locked in price on my contract and I will have the best coverage ever :lol:

Vodafone can change your price when your under contract. It just means you can't leave!

Just threaten them a couple of times, they'd give you months of free access (basically waive your bills). Once done, leave and let them keep fulfilling your contract for you, keep the paperweight.

I have access to Vodafone wholesale, and so I can have unlimited just about everything including data for less than $40 a month.
My mobile phone is with Telstra Retail for $99 a month.
Take from that what you will.

My experience with vodaphone was so bad, as in I had so many separate issues with the provider that they told me straight up I could leave when ever I wanted, basically because there was so much fu^&*ng wrong with my account. It makes me even angry just thinking about it. Im not going to list the problems however I did get $350 credit which I decided to use up then just called them up and said I want out. With telstra now.......I am never changing. Never

Bribie G said:
Aldi seem to offer excellent deal, coverage via Telstra. I'll be getting a cheaper Android device for out-and-about and a Wifi Android tablet for browsing at home. The Phablet was ideal for when I was commuting on the train, using on the loo for Forums etc, but things change....

I have the Aldi $35 month pre pay. All the talk and text you like, except to overseas. and 5Gb data. Had it a few month now. No issues. Prob the best and easiest deal available

I have the Aldi $35 month pre pay. All the talk and text you like, except to overseas. and 5Gb data. Had it a few month now. No issues. Prob the best and easiest deal available

bum said:
I still have a bum, but...

Looks like your name is more stupid now.

Uh, none of that had anything to do with your racist bullshit, actually. Well, I guess the bit about blaming him for taking jobs from Aussies did.
I didn't blame him for taking a job off an Aussie, I blamed his company. Also Indians aren't stupid, they are quite bright as their burgeoning economy attests. However they are ignorant, which derives from the Greek term "not knowing".
Sad, but not my responsibility to do anything about it, although when I do get contacted by an Indian telemarketer I often ask them to explain why half of Indians don't have access to a toilet and have to shit next to the train tracks and what the middle class Indians are going to do about that. Also, what would their opinion be of their sister marrying a member of the untouchable class.

Aldi deal sounds great, Stu. Would be great if Voda could give me a zero bill till the end of contract. I suppose it would mean I'm still officially a vodafone customer for statistical purposes. There seem to be increasing numbers of fairly cheap Android devices out there such as HTC.

Ducatiboy stu said:
Whose network are you on with the aldi prepaid?

I have the same deal as you with 'Amaysim' on the Optus network.
What's ridiculous is I have the same reception as Optus users and pay much less each month then them for unlimited unlimited.

Latest posts

Back