Visiting Sydney at the end of the month.. any LHBS tips?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

welly2

Reaction score
G'day all,

Going to be heading to Sydney to visit some mates at the end of the month. Thought while I was down there I'd pop into a home brew shop and see if I can pick up a few bits and pieces to bring back with me. Might as well! Can anyone suggest a Sydney based home brew that isn't too far away from the city? I'll be using public transport. Thought I might as well pick up some grain and other stuff as I'm there - I'll take an empty bag and get an extra 20kg of luggage!

Cheers!

welly

daves is only a short train trip from the city. but its a bit of a walk from the station

Cheers Barls!

Ps. if anyone fancies a pint or two somewhere when I'm in town, I'd be up for that too!

i can always be talked in to a pint so long as I'm allowed out

Also The Hop and Grain in Marrickville is close to Sydenham Station, only a few stops from the city and I'm pretty sure the express trains stop at Sydenham too

From what I've seen The Brewshop has the biggest range of the shops mentioned. It's also the furthered from the city via train but worth it

Got an order in for several KGs of grain from Dave's. Hope the bastards at the airport don't give me any grief about it on Tuesday.

In Sydney now. Strewth, it's cold here! How do you bastards cope?

Anywhere I have to wear long pants and a jacket is cold!

Back