Village Idiots

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bribie G

Adjunct Professor
Reaction score
Is Tamworth getting theirs back?
Is Ipswich getting a new one, with their old one headed for the Palen Creek Corrections Farm?

Tonight's the night.

Has anyone looked at changing there name to Joyce Barnaby which if you nominated would be Barnaby Joyce on the ballot paper now if you keep voting national how smart are you.

What do you think the odds of getting a Start-Up going to develop a spray on redneck repellant - sot of like aerogard. It would help me “avagoodweekend”.
Mark

It's easy, just use words of more than two syllables and their eyes start swivelling right and left looking for a window to jump out of.

In the recent Northcote byelection, the school I voted at wanted $3 for a democracy snag with bread, no onion, and watered down sauce.
I should have gone to Bunnings where they are a solid $2 with trimmings.

#barrythebargainhunter

In the recent Northcote byelection, the school I voted at wanted $3 for a democracy snag with bread, no onion, and watered down sauce.

#barrythebargainhunter

Capitalism & profiteering

#barrythebargainhunter
Your lucky you got the bread, little Billy struggles with the bread, one of his pre election promises is snag on a stick.
upload_2017-11-25_17-21-18.jpeg

#barrythebargainhunter
C'mon there's a national benchmark for sausage sandwich prices, well known to be $2.50 max.
I'm calling fair trading For an investigation into these inner city wannabe hipsters.

It's all a conspiracy: Malcolm Roberts.

Could we have empirical evidence, please, Mal before you sign on with the job provider on Monday to learn how to paint rocks.

I work in the New England electorate for a horse breed society, so we've started seeing the candidates come into work trying to get the horse breeder's vote
Barnaby came in with 2 media advisors, smiled, shook hands, got a photo taken and then left
Peter Mailler from CountryMinded came in with his daughter (who just happens to ride our horses) and chatted for a good half hour, talked about their policies and feelings about the current state of politics and generally came off as a great bloke who genuinely cares about the land because he's a farmer and relies on it for his income.
I don't live in the NE electorate, so I can't vote in the election, but if I did I'd be voting for CountryMinded

Malcolm Roberts concedes defeat in Ipswich.

burqa.png

LNP in South Brisbane gave there votes to Labor so that the green candidate would not defeat Deputy Premier Jackie Trad seems like they are on the same side one little gang working for big business how can LNP survive a friend refers to them as lunatic Nazi Party.

Latest posts

Back