Victorian Brewers

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rowy

Drinker of Kegs, Slayer of Fish & Ruiner of Good F
Reaction score
Looks like its going to be a bit wet and wild for you blokes down there over the next couple of days. Good luck and keep dry gents. Especially to my old sparring partner bum. As we all know there's nothing worse than a wet bum.

Yeh damn it..I took the missus to the high country on the long weekend to hopefully see some snow and get in a few brewery visits. Blue skies and not a snow flake to be seen. We get back Tuesday and the alps are being blanketed with snow. Oh well at least we got some brewery visits in.

Water water and more water..better for the dam's.plenty of rain along the coast..100mm in some area's

Truman said:
Yeh damn it..I took the missus to the high country on the long weekend to hopefully see some snow and get in a few brewery visits. Blue skies and not a snow flake to be seen. We get back Tuesday and the alps are being blanketed with snow. Oh well at least we got some brewery visits in.
She would have been happy just to spend some quality time with you at those breweries Truman. Women are like tat.

Meh. It's winter, it'll rain. Part and parcel. People that whinge about it shit me to no end. Nice sentiment though! :)

Rowy said:
Looks like its going to be a bit wet and wild for you blokes down there over the next couple of days. Good luck and keep dry gents. Especially to my old sparring partner bum. As we all know there's nothing worse than a wet bum.
The drains are backed up in my street already - there's gotta be a toilet joke in that, surely?

Forecast in my neck of the woods is just for showers - I think slcmorro possibly nailed it.

As long as it doesn't get heavy! My shed ends up with an inch of water in it. The bloody storm-water system get's pressurised and starts jetting water into my property. Two reflux valves stopped the surge but I have no drainage when they are closed.

The shed floor could do with a clean though. Dusting calamari in cornflour and cooking it in the shed (next to the kegerator -Burp....) makes for a big mess.

Latest posts

Back