• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Victoria Rhizomes.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Curly79

Reaction score
Gday all. I've got 9 little bundles of Victoria zomes to sell. $10 each plus postage. Cheers

1494647663605.jpg

Count me in for one. Will PM you

Pick up in Kinglake Victoria. If you prefer

Will take one too please

Edit : need to get express post if possible as im going away next week

Can't post them to WA I'm pretty sure Milk Lizard? Dingo chops should be fine. I'll go over everything tonight and see what's left

Hi Curly,

I'd be keen on some Victoria and Cascade if you have any left over and if your happy to mail to Ballarat? Pm me your details and costs and can get it happening.
Thanks

I'm getting very low on both now. I posted some off today so I'll see what's left tonight. I

One of each if there are any left.

Cheers Batz

Sorry bats and kipper. I've just gone through my pm's and handed out the last of them to a couple of fellas that got in before you. If any fall through I'll let you know.

All gone. I've pm'd the last couple of buyers. Sorry if you missed out anyone. If anyone bails out I'll have another look at it. Thanks all. Hoppy growing

Still got a Chinook crown left over if anyone is interested?

I'll gladly take it off your hands mate, I can probably stop by next weekend if that suits?

Garagebrew said:
I'll gladly take it off your hands mate, I can probably stop by next weekend if that suits?
Gone sorry. Picked up yesterday

Latest posts

Back