VicBrew Results

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andyd

Reaction score
G'day everyone,

Congratulations to everyone involved in Vicbrew this year. It has been (I think) a record year for entries, with 571 individual entries over the 20 Styles.

Results for the event are available on CompMaster, and you will also find all the scoresheets available for download.

Cheers,

Andy

Sorry everyone - I've had to upload the scoresheets again, so they're about an hour away...

Andy

OK. Scoresheets are all up again. Thanks for your patience.

Great thanks! For those of us lucky enough to qualify, where do we drop our entries off for AABC and when is the cutoff date?

Thanks Heaps

Great thanks! For those of us lucky enough to qualify, where do we drop our entries off for AABC and when is the cutoff date?

Thanks Heaps
Congrats on getting through.
Going on previous years you'll get an email from Vicbrew with further instructions. But I think you'll have to wait until after the full results (incl. overall winners, novice etc) is up on the Vicbrew results page.
I'm hoping that'll be later today....

Great job done again this year by those in charge. Getting the results up on compmaster the day of the event is a great effort.

Congrats on getting through.
Going on previous years you'll get an email from Vicbrew with further instructions. But I think you'll have to wait until after the full results (incl. overall winners, novice etc) is up on the Vicbrew results page.
I'm hoping that'll be later today....

Great job done again this year by those in charge. Getting the results up on compmaster the day of the event is a great effort.

Great, thanks heaps! Amazing effort in organizing this guys.

Firstly top effort getting score sheets out so quick.

Anyone else missing a scoresheet, I wouldn't usually worry but my missing score was the average of the other two which placed me 3rd equal or forth? Not sure how count back worked their?

Grateful to know if it turns up

Cheers

Latest posts

Back