• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

(vic) Melb Free Fridge Kelvinator 375

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brettprevans

HB so good, it will raise the dead
Reaction score
My folks r moving house and getting rid of their drinks fridge.
Kelvinator 375. Full fridge no freezer. Some surface rust. But it's only cosmetic as it lives
outside under shelter. Inside it's fine. Light sand its and its good to go.

yes its free but a couple of bland beers for my old man wouldn't go astray as 'payment'.
Pics to.come tomorrow.

pick up from Templestowe. U need to move it yourself as my old man has a bad back.

My folks r moving house and getting rid of their drinks fridge.
Kelvinator 375. Full fridge no freezer. Some surface rust. But it's only cosmetic as it lives
outside under shelter. Inside it's fine. Light sand its and its good to go.

yes its free but a couple of bland beers for my old man wouldn't go astray as 'payment'.
Pics to.come tomorrow.

pick up from Templestowe. U need to move it yourself as my old man has a bad back.

Would love it but I have no means of shifting it. I have cider and ale to trade if you have a ute???? I live in Blackburn....

pics as promised. as I said there's some surface rust that could easil be fixed with a sand and coat of metal primer.
20120617_103947.jpg20120617_103955.jpg[att
achment=55292:20120617_104003.jpg]

Would love it but I have no means of shifting it. I have cider and ale to trade if you have a ute???? I live in Blackburn....
sorry but its pickup only.
I could possibly be around to assist in lifting (there's no way my old man can do it)

Attachments

• 20120617_104003.jpg
    20120617_104003.jpg
    453.8 KB · Views: 45
I've got the smaller 320L version of this fridge, fit 2 fermentors easily, or 1 fermentor top shelf plus 2 jerry cans on the bottom.

This is a score for someone.

QldKev

+1 for QldKev. I also have the 320L fridge version. Works well with my stc-1000. 2 fermentors.

No firm takers yet, so its still up for grabs

its interesting how there can be mad rushes on for fridges (esp free ones), then at other times no one is interested.

My 375 freezer died a couple of months ago... Best fermenting setup! Great sturdy built shelves

I know where it lies at the tip, maybe I should go share a few last beers with it.....

Feel like a trip to Kakadu to drop it off?

Best of luck getting rid of it!

What are the external dimensions of this fridge?
nfi mate sorry. normal fridge size? im not over at their place anytime soon to measure. its not huge as 375L isnt a huge fridge. next time im over ill measure but once they have a hard rubbish colection its gone if no one takes it before hand

No worries, just need to see if it will fit in the car - which is a Prado so should be ok. I also need to make some space in the garage so not sure if I want it yet (I have a fermentation fridge at the moment but it has a freezer in it which is a bit of a waste of space). A fridge without a freezer is certainly a better option.

Do you think you can fit a 60L fermenter in there easy enough?

nfi mate sorry. normal fridge size? im not over at their place anytime soon to measure. its not huge as 375L isnt a huge fridge. next time im over ill measure but once they have a hard rubbish colection its gone if no one takes it before hand

No worries, just need to see if it will fit in the car - which is a Prado so should be ok. I also need to make some space in the garage so not sure if I want it yet (I have a fermentation fridge at the moment but it has a freezer in it which is a bit of a waste of space). A fridge without a freezer is certainly a better option.

Do you think you can fit a 60L fermenter in there easy enough?
Yes it will fit into a Prado (laying down of course). With seats down.
Yes u can easily fit a 60L fermentor in there.

That's an absolute brilliant rust pattern. Wouldn't sand that in a million years.

Latest posts

Back