Vic July 2012 Caseswap!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fixed that for you...
salivating!

9454-sizing-your-chest-freezer-corny-kegs-chest_bigger_2.jpg

Had originally intended to try and get out by 9-ish but it's more likely going to be 10.30-11 am. Coming out with Wolfman who will be bringing equipment, grain, myself, charst and vitalstatistix (and relevant swaps) so mash in won't be happening until just after 11, I would presume.

Had originally intended to try and get out by 9-ish but it's more likely going to be 10.30-11 am. Coming out with Wolfman who will be bringing equipment, grain, myself, charst and vitalstatistix (and relevant swaps) so mash in won't be happening until just after 11, I would presume.

Assuming the pickup is not required then?

Yob

Had forgotten all about it. Call me ning nong.

Best to leave it as it is I think since wolfman has 1/3rd of the base grain and charst the salts and some hops.

so yea satuday and stuff...beer and stuff and meat and things! and beer, lots of beer.

about to head to preston market to drop $600 on swap day goodness. should be awesome and stuff.

everyone pray to the sunshine god's for a excellent weather day.

excited and stuff....

so yea satuday and stuff...beer and stuff and meat and things! and beer, lots of beer.

about to head to preston market to drop $600 on swap day goodness. should be awesome and stuff.

everyone pray to the sunshine god's for a excellent weather day.

excited and stuff....

What's our individual split again?? wanna make sure I have the $$ to pay The Man...

If anyone coming to the swap is interested in a cutting from my Tettnang plant I have One left and am happy to swap for a couple of your finest.
First to PM is the lucky brewer.

I'll be bringing two cuttings but trippers gets first pick of the two as he's the host.

cheers

Bump on Post. Last call.

Apologies for the late notice but it's been a mad week and I'm yet to bottle my brew so I've decided to opt out of the actual swap.

Still attending though until late arvo...

Apologies for the late notice but it's been a mad week and I'm yet to bottle my brew so I've decided to opt out of the actual swap.

Still attending though until late arvo...

theres still time!!!! Not that I wont relish the extra bottle of KPA... but...

1 more sleep till X-mas

:party:

$25 in cash. Alternately, your (not inconsiderable) personal weight in beer. ;)
I weighed myself earlier today (and the keg while I was filling it for the MB dinner) and if you took the keg-weight into account I reckon I could get away with paying in beer. ;)

I hope/expect you will all have a great day, 70% chance of of rain, so I'll think of what great time you are having, while I'm in bed or raising a glass to the event while watching the football on TV.

I weighed myself earlier today (and the keg while I was filling it for the MB dinner) and if you took the keg-weight into account I reckon I could get away with paying in beer. ;)
You ecomorphs are a bit of an aberration in the homebrewing fraternity. I would need to bring along at least 5 kegs worth to match my body weight.

All set looking forward to the swap :D . Have packed in some fire wood as well to contribute to keeping us warm.

... just gone 10am, and while I was not the last (by far) to leave Club Night last night, I still have not been to bed/sleep, maybe I should have let Leigh pick me up on his way to the swap. ;)

Latest posts

Back