Vic July 2012 Caseswap!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hmmm, just read a couple more post's.

I'm guessing that there is a main page where the real list lives?

I will search now, but can someone post just in case.

seeing as attempts on my system at a heavy beer were a bit of a joke i'm changing my swap beer to something i know is good, an ordinary bitter, hope no one minds

-Phill

Due to other commitments, I'm going to have to pull out - sorry guys.Spot no 17 now available.Mark

Just started fermenting my Traditional Bock in the fridge. 1070 SG. Hella Bock yeast.

1.JPG

he.. he.. explosive krausen, love it. Ticking away nicely.

:icon_cheers:

hasnt been alot of activity or interest from what I can gather... pity, always a good day time activity..

I put an interest thing in the article but no other interest as yet :(

I'll be keen to throw some grain/hops into a brew!

Just to make it clear, ill be happy to partake in parting with some ingrediants, and whatch Yob brew!

I have a note from my doctor that says i cant as i will be supporting Fents during difficult times

Worst comes to worst, I'll brew it.

Just don't want to be a hog if someone else wants to. I love brewing.

If someone else wants to take the reins, I will assist where wanted, asked or needed and stay out of it where not.. If no-one else steps up, I'm there as fallback.

However we will be brewing my recipe in that case so it will be a gose, flanders red or biere de garde.

I'd just like to see someone else step up. It will help your brewing confidence level by a factor of about 600%.

Back