Vic July 2012 Caseswap!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds great guys, I'm just around the corner so will probably be able to con the missus to pick me up :) - hope you guys don't mind a newbie coming along, Happy to bring some meat, snacks and of course beer!!

1. Fenton
2. Trippers
3. Luke C
4. Hairofthedog
5. Shane R
6. Darkfaerytales (Strong scotch ale)
7. Iamozziyob
8. WarmBeer
9. Wolfman
10.Lecterfan (if open to Ballaratians? I learnt heaps last year and would like to build on that if possible...).
11. Midnight Brew
12. Charst
13. bullsneck
14. Adamski29
15. seemax
16. Siborg
17. Mark_m
18. merlin032

Reserves

I've not told anyone it's a roit. I'm not even sure what a roit is, but I think a GP should inspect it before it gets exposed to too much sunlight.

Obviously that's a typo.

no article for this yet?

ed: Brewday? Cubes? Recipes? Caaarn.. Lets herms it up some

Cubes

1: iamozziyob :lol:

Since you guys are slack, here is your 2012 AHB Vic July Case Swap article:
http://www.aussiehomebrewer.com/forum/inde...showarticle=198
I copied over the current list of participants, but suggest the running-list is kept in the article rather than in the thread.
(Rules and details were copy/pasted from Fent's original post here, feel free to edit/change it how you like).

So far things look promising, less than a week and only 4 spots left - I did imagine that some people would have case-swap-fatigue after the last few, but seems that's not the case.
I don't yet have a new brew-rig setup so can't commit to swapping anything, but will see about coming on the day (getting there is easy, getting home not so).

Sounds great, Best start brewing.. :D

1. Fenton
2. Trippers
3. Luke C
4. Hairofthedog
5. Shane R
7. Iamozziyob
8. WarmBeer
9. Wolfman
10.Lecterfan (if open to Ballaratians? I learnt heaps last year and would like to build on that if possible...).
11. Midnight Brew
12. Charst
13. bullsneck
14. Adamski29
15. seemax
16. Siborg
17. Mark_m
18. merlin032
19. mmmyummybeer

Reserves
[/quote]

excuse my "new"ness, but what's the story with a 'case' swap of longnecks?

Is that 12 x longnecks?

get on board mate. you just need 22bottles of beer. tell cocko to come too=, hes been soft latley.

your tige's smacked melb up on the weekend, was great.

get on board mate. you just need 22bottles of beer. tell cocko to come too=, hes been soft latley.

your tige's smacked melb up on the weekend, was great.

Does that make a soft Cocko?

Where do we post recipes?

I think I will be contributing a Sierra Nevada Torpedo inspired AIPA, 1.072, 70IBU's, just ordered some Magnum, Citra and Crystal hops... :beerbang:

I was involved in a few swaps in NSW when I was a resident there. Now I've relatively recently moved to VIC, I think it's time to get in on the VIC swap goodness.

No. 20 - my favorite number

1. Fenton
2. Trippers
3. Luke C
4. Hairofthedog
5. Shane R
7. Iamozziyob
8. WarmBeer
9. Wolfman
11. Midnight Brew
12. Charst
13. bullsneck
14. Adamski29
15. seemax
16. Siborg
17. Mark_m
18. merlin032
19. mmmyummybeer
20. MaestroMatt (you want country....I'll give you country!)

Reserves

1. Fenton
2. Trippers
3. Luke C
4. Hairofthedog
5. Shane R
7. Iamozziyob
8. WarmBeer
9. Wolfman
11. Midnight Brew
12. Charst
13. bullsneck
14. Adamski29
15. seemax
16. Siborg
17. Mark_m
18. merlin032
19. mmmyummybeer
21. Julie

Reserves

One more spot left! get in!

Alright... ya talked me into it Fents... I will make something work.

1. Fenton
2. Trippers
3. Luke C
4. Hairofthedog
5. Shane R
7. Iamozziyob
8. WarmBeer
9. Wolfman
11. Midnight Brew
12. Charst
13. bullsneck
14. Adamski29
15. seemax
16. Siborg
17. Mark_m
18. merlin032
19. mmmyummybeer
21. Julie
22. Brendo

Reserves

nice one bee! stoked to have you in.

Since you guys are slack, here is your 2012 AHB Vic July Case Swap article:
http://www.aussiehomebrewer.com/forum/inde...showarticle=198
I copied over the current list of participants, but suggest the running-list is kept in the article rather than in the thread.
(Rules and details were copy/pasted from Fent's original post here, feel free to edit/change it how you like).

So far things look promising, less than a week and only 4 spots left - I did imagine that some people would have case-swap-fatigue after the last few, but seems that's not the case.
I don't yet have a new brew-rig setup so can't commit to swapping anything, but will see about coming on the day (getting there is easy, getting home not so).

Hi Wolfy, theres plenty of space for some swags and a few beds mate that your welcome to use if your happy to crash the night.Saves a long trip home in the taxi :D Cheers Trippers

She's a full book.

So what's everyone making?

So what's everyone making?

a strong scotch ale, i'm working on the recipe (and a label) as we speak, i'm thinking caramalisation of part of the first runnings

brewing 20 liters of 70/- this weekend with 1728 ... yeast starter.

a strong scotch ale, i'm working on the recipe (and a label) as we speak, i'm thinking caramalisation of part of the first runnings

brewing 20 liters of 70/- this weekend with 1728 ... yeast starter.

Looks the goods.

I was thinking maybe a Stout or a Saison? Not three sure yet?

are we brewing something?

I'll maybe add cubes to the article to see how many are interested and if we get enough interest then start a Brewday thingamy??

ed: IPA? :beerbang:

Latest posts

Back