Vic Grain Bulk Buyish Prices

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beerdrinkingbob

milk is for babies......
Reaction score
G'day Gents,

Not sure if this is in the right forum, mod feel free to move it.

I had been hanging out for another Victorian bulk buy and then I saw the alternative this morning, Grain and Grape are having a 20% off $250 or less. So my very basic thinking was to buy gift cards and buy a couple of bags of grain next time I'm down there. Doing some rough numbers with the 20% off there is only about 10% difference or 5-6 dollars per bag from BB prices, not bad I say.

No affiliation etc, just wanted to share in case my fellow Mexicans weren't aware!!

Cheers

BDB

Cool...although I wish I hadn't bought 80kgs of grain from G&G a month ago now.

I'll get a voucher though, I always need something.

Cheers, Bob

If you only want JW or Otter/Promise then KK retail prices are not far off the bulk buy prices... pay cash to save a little.

Woohoo happy fathers day to me. :kooi: I think I'm getting a gift voucher. :ph34r:

Yep will be going in to get a blichman beer gun and some grain!

I had been hanging out for another Victorian bulk buy and then I saw the alternative this morning,
KegKing sell bulk grain for just a few $ more than the bulk-buy price (as long as you want something they stock, no Weyermanns for example).
Given the time and effort involved with organizing a bulk buy, when the savings only amount to pocket-change, I'm not sure it's worth the effort.

I like to spend the savings I make on bulk buys on my wife.

I say, "Love, here's fifteen bucks - why don't you go buy yourself something pretty."

Alternatively, I sometimes give it to charity - so they can cure cancer with it.

Or buy 3 stubbies of good piss. Either way, my savings doesn't go to waste.

wow Keg King does have great Joe White prices, approx 20% off the G & G price....

I know where i will go if there are no deals elsewhere, I guess the only catch is they can't offer amazing deals on anything non Ozzie by the look of it, that would be because of the middle man i guess.

Cheers
BDB

G&G always have a 20% off sale this time of year. Just for future reference. It's useful to know when the annual sales.are on.

Wolfy. Kegking. Couple bucks more a bag or a kilo? Useful to know as they aren't that far from me. Certainly closer than G&G

here's the link they are very impressive.

Another option which has just come to my attention from another thread, Powell's pils and ale is $45 a bag from their factory braeside

Latest posts

Back