[vic] Grain Bulk Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Matt for setting this all up ,,,,It was very well organized to easy ,,, good to meet a few brewers

cheers
bjay

Cheers Matt, Brewing an IPA as we speak. Using some of those hops too :icon_drool2:

Manticle, your Smoked Porter just went into the fridge. Yes I did notice you didn't hang around long.................snobby *******! :D

Don't drink it too cold.

I only just had enough time after chatting to you to measure the grain out with 3 other brewers, thank mcd, put my share in Sappas' car, sample a beer inside GG, ask questions of the GG staff about racking sour beers, pick up my pre-order, grab some extra hops and things, chat to yumyumyum about belgian beer, give a beer to siborg, chat to John P about Australian hops and say a quick hello to Brendo and Leigh. You know how it is - one conversation with one brewer could take up more of the day than we actually have at our disposal.

Beer on the brain the lot of you.

Cheers - hope the smoked is good after the few months of ageing. Let me know either way. Honesty appreciated.

thanks Matt
well done.
had an enjoyable morning talking to you and other brewers.

cheers Matt for organising the bulk buy, Sorry I loaded and bailed but had to get the little boy home for a rest before we shot off to Deni in the afternoon.. Lots of driving today..

thanks.

Biggups to Matt for organising and the various guys who brought useful equipment along that I "borrowed" and all the guys who I had a yak with.

Realised when I got home that in all the chaos, I forgot to give you a couple of beers...will bring them along to the next Melb Brewers night for you Matt. :beer:

Was good to wander out the back of G&G and watch a bit of the brewing demo, got a few tips from the guy operating the HERMS system so will try a few on my system next time I brew :)

Thanks MXD for this swap and to brendo for the split and his scales.

Managed to get our 12 and a half bags home dry, just.

Now what to brew first...

cheers

Looks like we picked up a Joe White Trad Ale bag instead of a Weyermanns Pils bag.
Anyone got an extra Weyermanns Pils and missing a Joe White?

Looks like we picked up a Joe White Trad Ale bag instead of a Weyermanns Pils bag.
Anyone got an extra Weyermanns Pils and missing a Joe White?

The only one I know of is seemax got a wey pils instead of a jw pils, so there maybe someone who got a JW pils instead of a jw original ?

Could we all have a look please.

That's me.... got a Weyer Pils and was expecting a JW Pils.

Who is the other party? Better work out a meet up!

That's me.... got a Weyer Pils and was expecting a JW Pils.

Who is the other party? Better work out a meet up!

He actually got a JW Pils instead of a Wey Pils.
So I should be a smooth swap.

Will PM you.

Cheers
BK

Latest posts

Back