• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

VIC: NO LONGER FOR SALE: All Stainless, HERMS Triple Batch Electric Rig...

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DJ_L3ThAL said:
Have been lucky enough to witness a brew on this rig and taste it's produce...
I too have had the pleasure of seeing Cockos rig in action. It is a thing of beauty and quality components all round. It makes good beer to - you are gauranteed to make awesome beer forever if you buy this rig.

Good luck with the sale mate - sounds like lots of changes happening for you.

All the best - you wierdo

GrumpyPaul said:
I too have had the pleasure of seeing Cockos rig in action. It is a thing of beauty and quality components all round. It makes good beer to - you are gauranteed to make awesome beer forever if you buy this rig.

Good luck with the sale mate - sounds like lots of changes happening for you.

All the best - you wierdo

Blind Dog said:
It is true, albeit I do feel a certain degree of shame, that I have been pleasured by Cocko

I reckon you're mad to sell it. How about I rent it from you for $30 a month for 3 months (or longer). That way you're free of it space wise for the house move and then when you come to your senses it's still yours. And if you don't it gives me 3 months to work on SWMBO. Just a thought

Ok, after a couple of years of dust collecting and minimal use, this bad boy is back up for sale. Only difference to pics is its dusty and HERMS is in pieces but all there.... happy to clean and put HERMIT back together, no stress.

Lets say 2k. Done.

Please remember the kettle doesn't need anything above 10 amp circuits but you need to have 3 circuits etc....

Anyone?

If no offers in next few weeks, I will break down - any interest in the components?

Mate..... again! Lol I srsly just bought a HERMS and PID, would have probably just bought your rig and sold mine otherwise as I’m planning on even modifying my frame to have a gravity HLT similar to yours.

Someone is gonna be one lucky brewer...

LOL... it seems you are not meant to own this beast. Gold.

Just back on site and everything has changed.. can you please send me a PM, got some boc Qs... cheers.

LOL... it seems you are not meant to own this beast. Gold.

Just back on site and everything has changed.. can you please send me a PM, got some boc Qs... cheers.

Welcome back ya cnut.....where you been?

Almost threw out my current Rig on impulse to make room for this beauty, but as was mentioned earlier, It would cost me a testicle (When the Wife found out) (or two).

Can a software company claim a brew rig as a legitimate business expense :D. I reckon I could convince the business partner If I supply him with quality beer.

Latest posts

Back