• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

[vic] Eoi Hussmann Sliding Door Freezer

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brettprevans

HB so good, it will raise the dead
Reaction score
My folks are thinking of selling their Hussmann 3 Door sliding glass lid freezer (commercial model) from their work.

They had a new motor installed last year (cost them $1k - I told them not to do it, but anyways...) Good condition.

Its the type that looks like an icecream fridge, not an upright freezer.

I dont have dimensions yet or photos (which I will get). So its only EOI at the moment.

Can't believe the lack of interest in this. Fit 12 or more kegs, new compressor etc....

Would pictures and possible price spark more interest?

got pics. as you can see it works as its currently being used as a freezer.
freezer1.jpgfreezer2.jpg

forgot to bring the piece of paper with dimensions. Will add details tonight.
From memory dimensions are about 1.8mLong 1.5m tall, 0.9m wide. Coudlnt move it to look at for the back 'spec plate' so Literage is unknown, but id be guessing 800L-900L (based on me previously owning a 700L chesty).

now the internal capacity doesnt match the external dimensions due to the cooling vents? being at the top of the freezer (hard to explain and the pic I took doesnt show it well enough). Still you'd 10 kegs plus cubes etc at the back.

If anyone is actually interested I can take more pics or you can go look at it in person (located in wantirna)

asking $300. open to offers

measurements are
1.83m Long, 1.1m tall (at tallest point), 0.8m wide.

I also meant to write $200 not $300. open to offers.

the deal I had on this fell through, so its still on offer.

Happy to answer any questions.

sold pending payment.
I knew I should made the buy now price more. bought from someone in NSW

Back