• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

(Vic 3550) Free cleaned bottles...

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AzzA68

Reaction score
Santa brought kegs for Xmas, so...

Up for grabs are 8 slabs of crown seal stubbies in their boxes plus some extras in other boxes; about 30-odd English "old style" ale/cider bottles (quite solid, crown seal, pint sized, boxed); and a half dozen or so Aussie 750ml bottles (boxed).

All are clean and in as new condition; just rinse, sanitise, fill, and cap.

Please post here and send a PM (with a contact); to be sure I get notice.

Please act quickly; I've just now had to move them to the carport (which is clean & dry... for now).

I can't give mine away Azza. Perhaps we should get them all together and drive em to SA. Get our 10c a bottle. We will be rich!! Perhaps ?

16.5 years, or so, back I ran into a fella doing just that... going by his dental health, it didn't appear to be the winning ticket that one might hope. ;)

Golani51 said:
Where are you Azza?
3550 postcode area... looks like GFC07 might be a lot closer than East Bentliegh.

PM sent to the 3550 homeboy ;)

If they don't go I will offer to anyone, but I do need to move them quickly... but would hate that to be via the wheely bin.

Ill take them if you still have them. I can get them tomorrow

Back