Vic 2017 Xmas in July Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably won't make this one now. Will add myself back if I can.

Date 7th July - 9th July Location: Idzy's Brewery - Ferntree Gully

Attendees (Swappers)
3. Idzy
4. AJ80 (Saturday only)
5. Grainer
7. DJ_L3THAL
8. Husky
10. mmmyummybeer
12. VP Brewing
14. thearn
15. Curly79
17. MartinOC
18. mofox1
20. Whiteferret
22. TheWiggman
23. GrumpyPaul
24: Tahoose

Attendees (Swappers - Reserves)
1. QLD Crew - Discuss

Attendees (Non-Swappers)
1. Technobabble
2. Malt Junkie
3. droid (at least the Friday arvo/night set-up with a keg...and Malt Junkies torch)

Cubists
3. Idzy
4. Technobabble
5. Grainer
6. Malt Junkie
7. DJ_L3THAL
9. mmmyummybeer
11. VP Brewing
13. thearn
14. Curly79
16. MartinOC
18. mofox1
19. Whiteferret
21. TheWiggman
22. GrumpyPaul

droid said:

3. droid (at least the Friday arvo/night set-up with a keg...and Malt Junkies torch)
Freaken old timers, thanks mate, now if only cocko turns up with my camera from the last swap (spent tuesday looking for it till I remembered where it was!).

Cocko might not be there (last time I SMS'd him, he was operating the press in a winery in SA).

That said, I drive right by his place every day, so if you give me a description of the camera, I might be able to grab it for you & bring it to the swap.

MartinOC said:
Cocko might not be there (last time I SMS'd him, he was operating the press in a winery in SA).

That said, I drive right by his place every day, so if you give me a description of the camera, I might be able to grab it for you & bring it to the swap.
You should setup a camera, it's much easier/less effort. If you get a good 1080p one the resolution is excellent

Before I offer them to others does anyone here want a cascade or Victoria rhizome ?

Attendees (Swappers)
3. Idzy
4. AJ80 (Saturday only)
5. Grainer
7. DJ_L3THAL
8. Husky
10. mmmyummybeer
12. VP Brewing
14. thearn
15. Curly79
17. MartinOC
18. mofox1
20. Whiteferret
22. TheWiggman
23. GrumpyPaul

1. QLD Crew - Discuss

Attendees (Non-Swappers)
1. Technobabble
2. Malt Junkie
4. Micbrew

Cubists
3. Idzy
4. Technobabble
5. Grainer
6. Malt Junkie
7. DJ_L3THAL
9. mmmyummybeer
11. VP Brewing
13. thearn
14. Curly79
15.JB
16. MartinOC
17.Micbrew
18. mofox1
19. Whiteferret
21. TheWiggman
22. GrumpyPaul

may have a swap beer ...depending on outcome , don't want to take a spot from some else

I'm up for a cascade Curly thanks.
This swap took an interesting turn, poor Mildura fellas got the shaft. I wonder how the WA or Qld swaps go?

Yeah, I got the feeling that some of the Melbourne-centric folks got a bit precious about venturing out of the 'burbs & roughing it away from home for a weekend.. :rolleyes:

yep time poor .... unsupportive employer ... who woulda guesssed

no to menmtion swbo ... read thumb print on forehead :huh: :huh:

MartinOC said:
Yeah, I got the feeling that some of the Melbourne-centric folks got a bit precious about venturing out of the 'burbs & roughing it away from home for a weekend.. :rolleyes:
^^ Haha I'd be one of them.
I'm kinda an unplanned person but Ferntree Gully is definitely more reachable. Shit I may have to make an effort for swappable PET's of beers? Little jars of Extremely Hot Sauces any use here?
I have some potted hops and rhizomes too?
I'll wing it with an expression of interest for sure..not sure if that's worthy to get me on the list but a definite interested maybe.

te 7th July - 9th July Location: Idzy's Brewery - Ferntree Gully

Attendees (Swappers)
3. Idzy
4. AJ80 (Saturday only)
5. Grainer
7. DJ_L3THAL
8. Husky
10. mmmyummybeer
14. thearn
15. Curly79
17. MartinOC
18. mofox1
20. Whiteferret
22. TheWiggman
23. GrumpyPaul

1. QLD Crew - Discuss

Attendees (Non-Swappers)
1. Technobabble
2. Malt Junkie
4. Micbrew

Cubists
3. Idzy
4. Technobabble
5. Grainer
6. Malt Junkie
7. DJ_L3THAL
9. mmmyummybeer
13. thearn
14. Curly79
15.JB
16. MartinOC
17.Micbrew
18. mofox1
19. Whiteferret
21. TheWiggman
22. GrumpyPaul

Hey all I'm out. Not up for big days on the beers anymore. For a while anyways. Good news is, someone else can get the drunkest idiot award. I'm looking at you, Micbrew. The trophy is yours if you want it ha ha. Have a good one legends!!

TheWiggman said:
This swap took an interesting turn, poor Mildura fellas got the shaft. I wonder how the WA or Qld swaps go?
No wuz wiggman. I'll bring you one.

Anyone thinking of attending/swapping just get a beer going. Even if the list fills up there are always last minute drop outs so you will 100% be a part of the swap if you bring a crate of swap beers [emoji106]

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1494198650.613299.jpg

VP is not talking nonsense. Here's a snap from him last Monday after passing out in a hotel foyer after the Bombers v Dees match and missing the train back to shepparton.

Bloody lightweight

TheWiggman said:
MartinOC said:
Yeah, I agree. I was amped for a trip to Mildy...

idzy said:
Yeah, I agree. I was amped for a trip to Mildy...
Me too, shakes fist at myself for engaging "the venture" before July..

Swap first, business after is the lesson I'm taking away from this mess

Latest posts

Back