Vic 2016 Xmas Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks cocko, had an awesome weekend. Thanks everyone else for all the beers. The RIS is stronger than it looks!

We made it back ok and only destroyed a few public toilets.

Some great beers and Stu massive effort on the brewday can't wait to brew this for Xmas.

Cheers again guys, see you next time.

Pato

Righto! All you buggers with smartarse phones that took snaps of the day - cough-up the goodies (I need to see what I missed whilst the brewing was going-on).

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1481191887.590387.jpgImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1481191915.525647.jpg

Oh good god. I think next time I'll rock up at 10pm so everyone has a 12hr head start on me. I have one memory of it being dark, and that's trying to get the last drops of RIS out of a keg. ******* lightweight.

VP Brewing said:
Oh good god. I think next time I'll rock up at 10pm so everyone has a 12hr head start on me. I have one memory of it being dark, and that's trying to get the last drops of RIS out of a keg. ******* lightweight.
How ya goin'?

Hey I get this is doubling up & a bit late sure, but wanted to shout out to everyone thanks for the freakin great brew / swap weekend.

Thanks to Cocko for hosting, a great location & facilities - thanks for the keg spot in your keezer too. Thanks to Stu for taking on role of head brewer (Massive thanks for sorting out my neck too, lifesaver!) & all the assistant brewers for all input & hands on at different stages of the process from start to finish. Thanks for the ingredients providers Martin & Yob & the brew gear providers Idzy, the Mildura lads & Cocko. Thanks to Micbrew, Russ, Yob, Wiggy, Mardoo, MofoX, Tracey & everyone for the food was bloody great & sustaining.

Apologies to all I've missed, but you have my gratitude also.

AND massive thanks for bringing all the great brews everyone. Was gunna list my faves will coverall by saying - thanks for the RISs, sours & IPAs. Mmmmmm, it's almost time the bar across the road opens ....

Cheers!

* will post pics shortly when I get them off my old piece of crap semi-dead phone ...

VP Brewing said:
You were definitely a bit messy by the time that photo was taken, mate.

At least you didn't try to smoke the hops earmarked for Yob's randall.. :unsure:

Nice work on the pics JB. Still spewing I couldn't make it but work and man flu took its toll on me this time. I've still got the swag in the back of the car and close to 3kg of haloumi in the freezer (had to sample some, dee-fuckin-licious) so I had good intentions.

I'd thank Andrew for hosting but I doubt he'll read this considering he called me at 2.45pm on the day asking me where my swap beers were! :lol: Follow the thread and read the PMs you Joe Rogan looking mofo!
therealcocko.jpg

Looks like a great weekend and a big thanks for saving me a cube considering my lack of contribution. Hopefully, 2017 allows me a bit more time for brewing and catching up with fellow brewers.

Cheers
Cam

Camo6 said:
Nice work on the pics JB...
... you Joe Rogan looking mofo!
Cheers Cam.

Haha, that exact thought runs through my mind every time I see him! I almost want to start talking intricacies of MMA technique with him!

You 2 can eat a bowl..... At least I 'LOOK' like a funny guy.....

Great pics JB, dont have a lead to get Mikes pics for y'all, but checked them camera.... and no offence, Mike, JB has trumped you.

Great swap.

Better late then never. (I'm not sorry Cocko)

Thanks for hosting the swap and as always was great to chat and laugh about shit while heavily under the influence. Great beers were showcased, even better company in everyone that attended. There were new faces and old ones (ones that even showed me how to BIAB my first AG in, at a case swap too). Work on the Sunday was struggle street, just wish I had the Saturday off and would of joined in on Friday night. My desire only grows larger to host a case swap.

Final words: I really envy your castle and your electric fence does not work.

Midnight Brew said:
Better late then never. (I'm not sorry Cocko)

Thanks for hosting the swap and as always was great to chat and laugh about shit while heavily under the influence. Great beers were showcased, even better company in everyone that attended. There were new faces and old ones (ones that even showed me how to BIAB my first AG in, at a case swap too). Work on the Sunday was struggle street, just wish I had the Saturday off and would of joined in on Friday night. My desire only grows larger to host a case swap.

Final words: I really envy your castle and your electric fence does not work.
Don't think there is a location for Christmas next year yet ;)

Back