• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

[VIC] 15ml yeast tubes

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oopps, forgot about this when i went out last night. All good i have enough 50mL ones to keep me going for now.

bronson said:
If any more surface or sales fall through I am keen for a tray
OK, Bronson, you can take the tray I originally had dibs-on. I'll stick with the ones I've already got.

MartinOC said:
OK, Bronson, you can take the tray I originally had dibs-on. I'll stick with the ones I've already got.
awesome are you sure mate I don't want to put anyone out. I mean I'll definitely take them. Thanks for your generosity.

PM sent

Mardoo said:
I'd still like one. Not sure I want to duke it out with Martin though. He's been to Iraq.
Due to the enduring constraints of the Official Secrets Act, I'm not at liberty to discuss where I've been or what I've done... 'Glad I never went to Tasmania 'though. 'Heard some tough stories about the place...

bronson said:
awesome are you sure mate I don't want to put anyone out. I mean I'll definitely take them. Thanks for your generosity.

PM sent
It's all good mate. I've got a plentiful supply of 50's & 30's that will do me for awhile yet.

Latest posts

Back