Very Mini Bulk Buy - 2x 19L Ball Lock Kegs - $68 ea - Newcastle

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SBOB

Reaction score
So, having missed the previous bulk buy and just entering the world of kegs last week, I want to add a couple to my stash

Ebay currently has a 10% off promo, so the same supplier has listed on ebay the following

Buy - Price
2x - $76 each (http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/2-x-19-Litre-Second-Hand-Ball-Lock-Cornelius-Pepsi-Used-Keg-Home-Brew-Beer-/111798652632)
3x - $69 each (http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/3-x-19-Litre-Second-Hand-Ball-Lock-Cornelius-Pepsi-Used-Keg-Home-Brew-Beer-/111940907822)
4x - $68 each (http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/4-x-19-Litre-Second-Hand-Ball-Lock-Cornelius-Pepsi-Used-Keg-Home-Brew-Beer-/381439329411)

This promo only goes for another 2 days, so

Anyone in Newcastle want two 19L ball lock kegs and want to go halves in a 4 pack order
Its $299 for 4 shipped, which after 10% off is $67.275 each

Newcastle only, and only if we can organise it in the next day :)

Very tempted, but I think SWMBO would have my balls with this on top of the mini keg buy...

well hopefully someones interested

After the impulse purchase last week of the keg setup off gumtree, the mini-keg bulk buy which I havent mentioned, if 4 more kegs arrived id probably have to start budgeting for child support ;)
A couple is easy enough to hide though

I do need some more lagering kegs... I'm wavering here, give me a few more hours and if someone else isn't all over it, you'll probably hook me.

SBOB, some advice here. Make sure they supply the kegs with the pressure relief valves.

I believe Talco made sure we all got those in our BB. But on the eBay link there is a pic of the pressure burst relief type (a dome with holes) they are not what you want for sanitation or system control.

Good odds are you'll be fine. But I got two of those as part of my move into kegging and Spring PRVs are better.

Ive sent them an email asking about that, thanks for the tip

How'd you go? If you're still looking to offload 2 kegs, I'm in. Told you I'd waver.

Will send you a PM.

SBOB said:
well hopefully someones interested

After the impulse purchase last week of the keg setup off gumtree, the mini-keg bulk buy which I havent mentioned, if 4 more kegs arrived id probably have to start budgeting for child support ;)
A couple is easy enough to hide though
just tell her that with all these you'll be saving money.. practically minting it... :ph34r: :lol: :p

zorsoc_cosdog said:
SBOB, some advice here. Make sure they supply the kegs with the pressure relief valves.

I believe Talco made sure we all got those in our BB. But on the eBay link there is a pic of the pressure burst relief type (a dome with holes) they are not what you want for sanitation or system control.

Good odds are you'll be fine. But I got two of those as part of my move into kegging and Spring PRVs are better.
if only they would answer their phone, an email enquiry via their website or an enquiry via ebay....

Look, just go for it, I didn't want to delay you guys. Odds are you'll be fine.

If not, another lid in a few weeks won't break the bank

:)
three cheers for ebay and cheap kegs, and one cheer for hiding things from the wife

Sorted 2x 9.5L kegs from this supplier today put in an offer of $100 each on 2 and $15 post. So $110 each total withe the 10% discount!! Thanks for the heads up SBOB your a champ!

My 'a champ'? ;)

But apart from being a grammar nazi, you're welcome :)

Back