Ventmatic Pic

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roach

brasserie de cancrelat
Reaction score
Thought I would show off my new Ventmatic taps with Stagger Stainless Handles
Thanks to GMK and Stagger :beer:

side.jpg

front.jpg

Shunty said:
Love those handles, very expensive?
[post="79545"][/post]​
Shunty,
Here are the details from Stagger who machined them up for me.

cheers
roach

I see you guys have your taps..lots of pritty tap photos
Now, no one has said as yet "Hell these things make such a differance to the pour"

So honestly (forget about the hard cash you parted with) do these things make a differance?

I mean was it worth the extra bucks to up grade to ventmatic taps?

Batz

Batz,
The answer is a resounding YES. The pour seems so much better with the ventmatics compared to the old BD taps I used previously. The flow rate seems to be more easily controlled with the restrictors as well. The ventmatic mechanism works much better and so I do notice the quality.
I suppose you dont know what you have missed til you have them, but for me upgrading from BD taps it is a world of difference. How it compares with other taps I wouldnt know.

The big advantage for me is that these taps never stick, whereas the BD taps would stick after a couple of days of not being used.

cheers
roach

Alright seems I will have to upgrade in the future

I have emailed Brad myself about a few things , he says the new "Utra-flo 2000 is the way to go , even better than the vent-matic classic.

Perhaps it's the one you guys got anyway , he sent me this info sheet

Batz

Batz,
These taps have Ultraflo engraved on the side and so may well be the ones to which you are referring

roach

nice taps roach,like the backgroung pic as well,but you could have sited the pic a bit higher and placed the taps stratigcaly then you would hear a chorus of WHAOOO check the taps on that!!! :p

What taps? All I can see is the pics on the fridge :)

Where do you get those cool big stickers for your fridge anyway?

Batz

Batz,
Got it from AHBr warb last year, who hasn;t been on the board for months. I just emailed him a jpeg file and warb produced a sticker to match the size of the fridge door.

cheers
roach

all fridge owning hb,ers calling warb, give us the heads up.cheers spog. :beerbang:

how do you think this one would look batz?

61ogoutdoorgrower01.jpg

Batz said:
Alright seems I will have to upgrade in the future

I have emailed Brad myself about a few things , he says the new "Utra-flo 2000 is the way to go , even better than the vent-matic classic.

Perhaps it's the one you guys got anyway , he sent me this info sheet

Batz
[post="79573"][/post]​

Keep us posted Batz, I'm looking at getting a 10 tap font & would be interested as well in the near future...

Batz said:
[post="79573"][/post]​

I really hope we got the current taps.
Anyone know for sure?

Roach glad you like the handles, i havent got my taps yet (today hopefully) i will post some pic's when i get them set up.

Stagger

OK - The Taps are UltrFlow...check out the pic in the ventmatic thread and you will see it stamped there.

All parcels will be sent by my lovely wife this morning.

So - you should have them by the end of teh week - ready for the weekend. :super: ready to :beer:

Back