Ventmatic Bulk Buy No 2 ?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Batz

Batz Brewery...Hand crafted beers from the 'Batcav
Reaction score
Guys I wanted a couple of these cool taps but because of stuffing around I missed out.

I have emailed Matt and we can get 10-25 of these , including collar , snap-lock shank and handle for $44.90 US that's $58.88 Aus

Price drops for 25 , 50 and 100

I am not interested in some big bulk buy here , I am happy with $59.00 , we do have to pay postage on top of that but can't be a killer.

So muga wants 3

I want a least 3

Ross?

Batz

As interest I just checked...
I ordered 3 taps from BD a few months ago , came air freight , three days.
Cost? $22.33 Aus

Batz

I could be in but not for a few weeks i've got to let the brew budget build up a bit.

Batz, if it's of any help, my VentMatic and some other bits and pieces got here (from Northern Brewer) in 3 days. I also used Airmail - costing around US$26 which was only a few bucks more than surface / snail mail.

Cheers,
TL

Trough Lolly said:
Batz, if it's of any help, my VentMatic and some other bits and pieces got here (from Northern Brewer) in 3 days. I also used Airmail - costing around US$26 which was only a few bucks more than surface / snail mail.

Cheers,
TL
[post="80701"][/post]​

Cheers TL

How may taps was that?

Batz

Hopsta.....tell me about it that's how I missed GMK's order :(

Batz said:
As interest I just checked...
I ordered 3 taps from BD a few months ago , came air freight , three days.
Cost? $22.33 Aus

Batz
[post="80698"][/post]​
hi batz
i missed out on the bulk buy to and have since been talking to brad at ventmatic ,
he quoted me $165.00 us posted for three taps collars and snaplocks so i was going to order tomorro , if you are going to order for sure i would be interested in joining your mini bulk buy , as i am living in Hervey Bay and could pick up from sunshine coast
brian

Batz,

i should know what I want by mid next week - Going to look at a 2nd hand font on Monday - If no good I'lll be buying a SS 10 tap font from the USA - So hopefully I can join in on the buy...

You looking at one of these puppy's Ross ?

METRO-H-10PSSKR.jpg

Doc

Doc said:
You looking at one of these puppy's Ross ?

METRO-H-10PSSKR.jpg

Doc
[post="80712"][/post]​

Doc, from memory it was very similar (from the same site) but the towers were slightly less high - It allowed air cooling which was the selling point for me...

What was the link to the site again Doc?

Also like the ceramic fonts, but there were no front views on the site...

Cool.
Here is the link Ross.
I'd love a big ceramic round font with at least four taps. Seem to be very rare, or very expensive down this part of the world.

Beers,
Doc

How about this one. Watch the game on your beer font :lol:
DPT66PSSKRLCD.jpg

Doc

PS: Really sorry for the thread hijack Batz.

Thanks Doc,

Yep, stuck between these 2 at the moment - I like the S/S one because it's brushed S/S - not so keen on the real shiny ones - Which gets the vote on here?...

10_tap_font.jpg 10_tap_vienna.jpg

Sorry about the hijack also Batz - does make a difference to how many taps I'll need though B)

OK

Lets give it till mid next week to see what Ross works out

I'll ask Brad if he would post off to us individually , this would not attract GST , import duty etc

Brian $165 mailed to you for 3 taps , that's $55 each !
$216Aus landed to your door is not bad at all

Batz

Batz said:
OK

I'll ask Brad if he would post off to us individually , this would not attract GST , import duty etc

Batz
[post="80717"][/post]​

Thanks Batz, - which gets your vote bye the way - decisions decisions... :blink:

Ross said:
Batz said:
OK

Batz
[post="80717"][/post]​

Thanks Batz, - which gets your vote bye the way - decisions decisions... :blink:
[post="80719"][/post]​

Lets go with the best price Ross!

Batz

Batz said:
Cheers TL

How may taps was that?

Batz

Just the one tap mate - but I also ordered some gas and beer line, a SS shank and nipple setup too so there was a bit of metal in the box. All up it was about 5 pounds weight...

Cheers,
TL (Enjoying a vented German Pils!) :chug:

I'll go for one tap too batz.
Its time i upgraded the old pluto gun.

Thanks mate

vlbaby.

well I've been given permision for 2 so lets go all out and make it 3. :) She'll get over it ....

PM me with bank details and its on its way...

Cheers Ned

Back