• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Vb Keg Fridge

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doc

Doctor's Orders Brewing
Reaction score
Just spotted this on ebay.

Wouldn't take much to change all the VB signage.

Price looks too high though.

Beers,
Doc

VB_Fridge2.jpg

wow
originally 10 grand though.im sure for a fraction of this cost a new fridge could be modified to something similar by a resourceful fridgey or like minded person.
looks the goods though

yeah bugger that!

I'm after a suitable keg fridge near canberra, dont care if its butt-ugly as long as it works, under $15...[edit] $150 even :)

I remember a couple of years ago when VB had a promotion with similar fridge to these as prizes.
A local pub had one on display and I gave it the once over.
There was a sticker on the fridge of the maker of the fridge (can't recall the company now), so I wrote down the phone number and gave them a call.
They had converted the fridge for CUB from a single glass door fridge to a double glass door fridge and put the signage on and beer lines etc.
The price wasn't $10k though. Was something around the $2k mark from memory.
I went out and got a re-furbished 351 litre fridge and converted that for a LOT cheaper and it doesn't have the VB signage :D

Beers,
Doc

who would want vb mega larger advertising in your shed or brew room and paying heaps for it

Back