• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Various Commercial Kegging Gear For Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zindello

Reaction score
Hi All,

I've got some various commercial kegging gear for sale. Prices are Neg, I am happy to post (at your expense)

1 * Andale High Pressure Gauge (With dual inlet block and single outlet) - $10
1 * Andale High Pressure Check Valve - $2
1 * Andale High Pressure "T" for regulator (Takes a small copper line in, pictured and allows a second line out, out has a plug that goes in it - comes with the copper line and the plug. The large thread attaches to any standard regulator as if it were attached to a bottle) - $5
2 * Andale High Pressure Braided hoses - $10ea
2 * Andale High Pressure Cylinder attachements (for use with the braided hoses) $10ea
2 * Snaplok adaptors (These came off a guinness Micromatic keg coupler) $10ea
1 * Snaplok adaptor (This came off a standard keg coupler, slightly larger thread than the guinness ones) $10

l6S4cKOl.jpg

Happy to post, I'm located in Wyndham Vale so you're also welcome to pick up if you would like.

Bar mat in photo not for sale.

Cheers,
Josh

All this gear was purchased legitimately. It was part of a single regulator dual bottle setup and was upgraded when one of the check valves failed (hence why there's only one up for sale).

Moving right along. 1 Stainless steel and high pressure bottle adaptors taken pending payment.

2 * Andale High Pressure Braided hoses - $10ea
2 * Andale High Pressure Cylinder attachements (for use with the braided hoses) $10ea
These can be used for bottle to bottle filling, I use mine to fill extinguishers from my BOC bottle.
I bought mine sometime ago and it cost me a packet, as well as that you will find most places very reluctant to even sell these to you.

This is a steal for $20.00.

Batz said:
These can be used for bottle to bottle filling, I use mine to fill extinguishers from my BOC bottle.
I bought mine sometime ago and it cost me a packet, as well as that you will find most places very reluctant to even sell these to you.

This is a steal for $20.00.
Can I ask a stupid question - are you filling the extinguishers with beer? Or something else entirely?

Back