• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Various All Grain Equipment For Sale - Seaford, Victoria

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yamahead

Reaction score
Due to a expansion of my home brewing, I am selling the following items. Due to the size and expense of postage, these items are only available for pick up from Seaford, Victoria.

Item 1: (1x) Techni-Ice 80Lt blue mash tun - with the following:(I have only used this setup 4-5 times max, and was used to mash double batches).

(1x) Beer Belly perforated stainless steel grain filter with removable S/S bottom plate & wire reinforced hose and bulkhead.

(1x) Stainless steel " full bore ball valve tap with S/S barb fitting.

(1x) MashMaster " temperature S/S probe (for use with MashMaster FridgeMate)

(1x) MashMaster FridgeMate digital temperature controller/thermometer (+ external temperature probe)

IMG_0961.JPG
IMG_0962.JPG
IMG_0963.JPG
IMG_0985.JPG
IMG_0984.JPG
I am asking for this item AU $250 firm.

Item 2: (1x) Round drink cooler 35Lt mash tun - with the following:

(1x) S/S braided grain filter

(1x) Ball valve tap

(1x) Jaycar digital thermometer with probe (fitted)

IMG_0966.JPG

IMG_0965.JPG

IMG_0964.JPG

I am asking for this item AU $30 firm.

Item 3: (1x) Robinox S/S stock pot 50Lt +lid - with the following:

(1x) All stainless fittings - " full bore ball valve tap, barb fitting, bulkhead and silicone washer

IMG_0970.JPG

IMG_0993.JPG

I am asking for this item AU $175 firm.

Item 4: (1x) S/S 50Lt (40Lt usable) HLT, thin Chinese stock pot + lid - with the following:

Nitrile rubber insulated jacket, works really well

(1x) Ball valve tap

(1x) 16" polycarbonate sight gauge (Grain & Grape)

(1x) MashMaster " temperature S/S probe

(1x) S/S sight gauge adaptor

(1x) 2400W electric jug element (Not fitted for liability reasons). Buyer could re-install if they wish, but must be used in conjunction with a RCD safety switch device.

NOTE: Due to this stock pot being a cheapy, there is very slight surface rust where the base and handles are welded. However this has never got worse, and will be fine as long as you dry after each use.

NOT INCLUDED: You will require your own temperature controller, such as the MashMaster BrewMate, to operate this as a HLT.

IMG_0971.JPG

IMG_0979.JPG

IMG_0976.JPG

IMG_0977.JPG

IMG_0981.JPG

IMG_0989.JPG

I am asking for this item AU $150 firm.

This is a great deal for anyone who wants to get into all grain setup or looking to expand their existing setup.
Unfortuantly due to the cost of the new setup to be purchased, these prices are firm. If they do not sell here after a while, they will be listed elsewhere for auction.

PM me if anyone is interested.

Mark

whats the purpose of the fridgemate on the mashtun if you havent got an element in there???

am interested in the round mash tun.

whats the purpose of the fridgemate on the mashtun if you havent got an element in there???
The Fridgemate was used just as a thermometer (Which I would also use on my heat pad when not being used for mashing). I would regulate temp in the mash tun, if needed by adding hot or cold water.

The Fridgemate was used just as a thermometer (Which I would also use on my heat pad when not being used for mashing). I would regulate temp in the mash tun, if needed by adding hot or cold water.

Sorry all, Round Orange mash tun just sold.

Sorry, the Robinox pot has just sold too.

The Techi-ice (Item 1) mash tun and the 50lt S/S stock pot (Item 4) are still available if anyone is interested.

If anyone is still interested the 50lt S/S stock pot (Item 4) is still available. This is a great condition item set up with thermometer, sight glass and ball valve tap.

Back