Value Drip Trays

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Drew

Reaction score
Are there any good Australian stores for drip trays.

Specifically, i want a flush mount / recessed drip tray. Stainless steel. No drain. Needs to be greater than 32 cm long to suit the font I want.

Best thing I can find will cost me $70ish plus shipping from USA - so looking at well over $100!. I need a hot tip!

Flush mounted, i assume to a door?

Kegking do a 40cm one for $74.95? [post="0"]kegking product list[/post]

I've been searching around for ones cheaper with no luck.

Flush mounted, i assume to a door?

Kegking do a 40cm one for $74.95? [post="0"]kegking product list[/post]

I've been searching around for ones cheaper with no luck.

Nah man,

This is going on top of the keezer. Underneath a font. Flush mounted with the surface. So it'd need to have a flange around the border.

Like this:
DP-220D.jpg

Nah man,

This is going on top of the keezer. Underneath a font. Flush mounted with the surface. So it'd need to have a flange around the border.

Like this:
DP-220D.jpg
If you weren't set on it being flush, you could pick up one of those rounded ones with the black plastic bottom for like 35 bucks (stainless grill)?

I'll dig up a link if you're interested.

I'm pretty set on it being flush. Just seems classier.

That ebay one looks prety nice (despite not being metal) - bit of a game on the width.

I'm going with this font
Tee%20Font%20copy.png
which as far as I can tell is 500 wide, which puts the 3 taps about 300 wide. It's all too hard doing this online...

Hey cheers for the input.

Still feel like the 'right one' is just around the corner...but where.

Yes I think I hunted down some of the prices for the andale-esque drip trays, and they are at least in the several hundreds.

Oh well it looks like I've come full circle. For anyone else hunting - the best I've found is beverage factory.

http://www.beveragefactory.com/draftbeer/d...T-5515-ND.shtml
$40+$24 for the stainless grid, +$12 US postage. They don't do Oz postage so then you need to use a forwarding agent (probably at a cost of near $50 due to the length).
That's a bit sad.

530 x 162mm $135 with 1" waste though Can plug it maybe???

325 x 175mm $110 with 1" waste

I find these people pretty good and cheap to deal with. Maybe contact them direct for a price of what you are after???

I did a dodgy DIY drip tray (inc. drain) with pine, aluminium roof flashing, old gas dip tube and a $3.50 ventilation grill from Bunnings mounted under the surface of my keezer.

Latest posts

Back