Valley Mills

• Thread starter Jovial_Monk
  • Start date
Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

Jovial_Monk

boh oh boy, what a nightmare slow journey buying the flipping Valley Mills is.

Got told $C183 each, we will fax you the total cost incl freight 'tomorrow'

that was a week ago, the $C183 seems a bit rich

I will email them again from work tomorrow then ring during their office hours and get this order sorted, I hope!

I want to order 6, get in on the order and you get them for the cost of getting them here, anybody wants them after it will be a normal sale, ie with my markup on them. I hope to have two for the shop, 3 I can live with.

Soon as I have the details I will post them here and will need to receive payment from those participating then as I will send in the final order within 5 days of getting the full final details. sorry for the delays but they are due to Valley not me

Jovial Monk
PS the rye ale smells bloody beautiful in the boiler, a keg of this will be at the April brewday behind the shop

I can taste it now :p

Looking forward to it JM

JM are you getting the mills with the base? La Cachette du Bootlegger sold me the mill without a base for C$169, but their freight prices add quite a bit on top. Mine finally arrived this week.

JM if you can pm the particulars i might me interested in one of those mills. (ie dates, required payment, payment options, due dates for payment and mill)

Cheers

I won't comment on JM's price or whatever , but I have a valley mill and I could not be happier with it

I have heard all about the others and I am sure they are good as well , but really I can't see how anyone could improve on the valley

If your keen on AG , then I suggest you jump in on this deal

only way to improve on the valley is to buy a bc. ;)

cheers
big d
:p :D

Was only a matter of time big d

Got one !!! :p :D

I think I need two mills and the next one will probably be a barley crusher ;-)

Well I don't really *need* 2 mills but I like new brewing gadgets and that's probably why I may end up with 2 mills (though there are some other bits and pieces on the list before a second mill) :)

cheers
reg

The Valley at the shop has crushed several lots of raw wheat

it still shows no wear on the rollers

few other mills can make that claim

the Valley is great, their service sux!

any word yet on dates and prices JM?

your buying it from the wrong place then JM , I got my VM cheaper from Bootleggers than I could from VM themselves

Service was exellent

I also got my Valley from La Cachette du Bootlegger

http://www.lacachettedubootlegger.qc.ca/

It was a while ago now but I remember it was a better price than going through Valley direct (and I didn't have to pay by Visa). I couldn't understand why there was a price difference - wondered if maybe they were selling second hand mills - but no - great service too.

cheers
reg

Back