Vale Inspector Bryson Anderson.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave70

Le roi est mort..
Reaction score
No doubt most have heard this tragic story.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/natio...f-1226531695249

The fact that it took place literally down the road from my parents property, and the officer was a local cop really struck a nerve.

Stabbed from behind by a piece of shit in a cowardly attack.

A wife robbed of her husband, and three young kids robbed of their dad, and on the doorstep of Christmas. There are no words.

As for the attacker, maby he had mental issues. Maby he was stoned off his skull. Maby whatever.
Tough shit.
I wish they'd shot the ****.

Stabbed from behind by a piece of shit in a cowardly attack.

As for the attacker, maby he had mental issues. Maby he was stoned off his skull. Maby whatever.
Tough shit.
I wish they'd shot the ****.

[/quote]

could,nt agree more....cheers....spog....

Reminds me of the case in Caboolture several years ago where a senior and respected officer went to a domestic and tried to reason with the disturbed young person and got shot for his trouble. Whilst I often shyte stir about America the land of the incarcerated, I'd have to admire some of their methods - if shows like "cops" are typical of the real world there.

Get on the ground face down, asshole and don't move or you will be shot / tasered or both. Then the cuffs. And no doubt a boot or two when nobody is looking.
Hopefully if anything remotely good comes out of this, it will be for Cops to be allowed to take a firmer hand with bogan waste of oxygen dregs who need to be pulled into line.

Yeah, because what we really need is a society where individuals have the right to decide if someone dies or not in an emotionally charged situation.

Yeah, because what we really need is a society where individuals have the right to decide if someone dies or not in an emotionally charged situation.

The criminal who took the Police Inspectors life does ???

I'm hoping I have read the context of your post incorrectly and your not turning/hijacking a thread written in memorial to a fallen Police Officer into a 'death punishment' debate.

The criminal who took the Police Inspectors life does ???

I'm hoping I have read the context of your post incorrectly and your not turning/hijacking a thread written in memorial to a fallen Police Officer into a 'death punishment' debate.
I dunno, man. The only sensible scenario I can work out that might have prompted your post is that you scanned my post and didn't read anyone else's at all. How on Earth do you read that as me raising the issue?

Anyway, forget it. I guess I forgot where I was for a minute.

I dunno, man. The only sensible scenario I can work out that might have prompted your post is that you scanned my post and didn't read anyone else's at all. How on Earth do you read that as me raising the issue?

Anyway, forget it. I guess I forgot where I was for a minute.

Forgotten.

May the man rest in peace.

would that individual be a police officer ? (a person who decides upon a career in the force,protecting complete strangers).maybe me,maybe you,maybe a family member of mine or yours.?
authority is here for a reason,but maybe i am reading you wrong?...maybe ......

thankfulness and respect are not lost on me .

would that individual be a police officer ? (a person who decides upon a career in the force,protecting complete strangers).maybe me,maybe you,maybe a family member of mine or yours.?
authority is here for a reason,but maybe i am reading you wrong?...maybe ......

thankfulness and respect are not lost on me .
The finer points of communication, however...

I know I'm completely wasting my time here but please tell me how wishing they'd shot him after the fact protects anyone? No one in this thread has been talking about shooting the guy in the defence of another person. The suggestion has been killing such criminals as punishment. There are places in the world where the police do such things. I assure you that the citizens there are not any safer than you or I.

Back