Us Retailers

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

givemeamash

Reaction score
All Can anyone help with some info on US retailers with good reputations and service. Looking to kit out the kegerator and just want to be sure that what I order finds its way here. Have looked at keg works, farmhouse and morebeer, and any feedback on the service and shipping costs from these and other retailers would be helpful. Also does anyone know about customs costs here on the receiving end??? Cheers.givemeamash

Chi company have been excellent to deal with and ship vis usps.

I used Hombrewstuff.com,great service and good postage :icon_cheers:

Chi company have been excellent to deal with and ship vis usps.
apart from their contact and feed back.which they are shocking at. good prices though.

Thanks for all the feedback so far, keep it coming! Anyone know about costs on this side from customs etc???

Surprised no one's asked this yet....

Why do you want to buy all your stuff from overseas? You've got a kick ass shop on your doorstep...

Thanks for all the feedback so far, keep it coming! Anyone know about costs on this side from customs etc???

You don't pay customs fees on hb stuff with airfreight. Only sea freight.

Dutie and gst are levied on orders over $1000 au that are shipped for personal use.

I recently bought all my kegging gear from the chicompany.. The postage time was under 2 weeks, and there prices were comparable to the other US retailers.

Surprised no one's asked this yet....

Why do you want to buy all your stuff from overseas? You've got a kick ass shop on your doorstep...

A lot of the time the price for goods + postage comes in less than the price from some of the local retailers.

I prefer buying local for just about everything, but when (for example) camlocks are 1/3 of the price from some US retailers than here, the price difference really starts adding up once you buy a few of them.

More Beer- Have used them a few times. I purchased a valve for the Bernzomatic O2 cylinder where the valve had been bent and unusable. They Initially refunded the money without my consent and I was down the considerable postage cost. After some emailing they agreed to provide me with a replacement valve and they covered postage. So all up they were good to deal with.

Chi Company- Had to wait for items to be stocked but they replied to emails within a day.

Stainless Stuff- Excellent to deal with, prompt response to emails. Quick fabrication and delivery.

Beertapstore

Good range, prices. The guy was quick to respond to emails.

Chi have always been reliable

Farmhouse is hard to deal with, wouldn't bother again

Just put my first order in with brewershardware, so far a good experience, just awaiting delivery. Also working on an order with Bobby at brewhardware, and he's been very pleasant/responsive to deal with

Back