US election

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am a self confessed election geek yankinoz. There is plenty going on in the US election to keep me interested for a long time. And who knows how long this will go on for, in particular, if Trump takes to the courts.

Well he’s stacked the Supreme Court with republican cronies, so he’ll have some friends in high places if it makes it that far.

Let’s just hope it doesn’t descend into a civil war. Lots of conspiracy theory nutters with lots of guns and itchy trigger fingers who’d love nothing more than a good old fashioned rebellion at the behest of their self-absorbed, Psychotic leader.

Most likely civil unrest and looting if Trump wins. Though the war of independance was to rid them of tyrannical oppression, if the marksist wins it could be re-run I suppose.

Surely the US has a "sore loser" law just in case a petulant child like Trump digs himself in and refuses to leave.

Surely the US has a "sore loser" law just in case a petulant child like Trump digs himself in and refuses to leave.
Don't you know it was all a conspiracy by thousands of libtards which the FBI and CIA and NSA all failed to figure out, but Trump has a "knack" for finding out these things. Its a giant conspiracy to steal the election for the lizard people who live underground and control the media, perpetuating fake news against the woke MAGA elite....

That was sarcasm incase people think I wear a tinfoil hat!

You reeled me in on that post, as I was reading it I thought you were a paid up member of Anon.

I only wear a mask outside because the contrails are a mind control serum sprayed by big pharma to indoctrinate the masses. WAKE UP SHEEPLE!

hahaha

The fun and horrors are just beginning. Look for numerous court fights, efforts to get electors to flip and GOP-controlled state legislature talking about defying their own state laws and the election and name a Trump slate of electors.

Kadmium, you missed the Bill Gates led plot to use a fake virus to recruit child slaves for Hillary's sex ring.

Don't you know it was all a conspiracy by thousands of libtards which the FBI and CIA and NSA all failed to figure out, but Trump has a "knack" for finding out these things. Its a giant conspiracy to steal the election for the lizard people who live underground and control the media, perpetuating fake news against the woke MAGA elite....

That was sarcasm incase people think I wear a tinfoil hat!
Jeeze you've been sucked in. The FBI, CIA, NSA, etc. didn't "fail to figure it out." :rolleyes:

They are a leading part of the conspiracy! Especially the FBI....

Government Health Warning: This post contains more than the daily recommended dose of sarcasm.

Wednesday night "Planet America" Friday night "Planet America" it's about the only TV the wife and I watch together (she's more The sound of music, and I'm more Formula one) Trump is the only candidate that generates enough comedy to fuel two TV shows a week, if Biden wins we'll be lucky to get a show a month, and that makes me sad yank.
All jokes aside there's some serious issues over there which is why trump got elected in the first place, and "if things don't change, they'll stay the way they are"
I wonder how we'll treat American refugees, Christmas Island? mmm probably not.

You have to watch Full Frontal with Samantha Bee, and maybe Archer if you think nothing good can come out of Georgia.
Mark

I am not interested in who wins, as I'm not a USA voter.
I'd understand that if this were a game of American football or something.

The appointment of the leader of the most powerful nation in the world affects us all.

It's not looking good for the people of America, whoever is president will have a split government. Dems have the lower house Rep have the upper house, in these times you need a president who has control of both houses in order to drive through a recovery for the economy. All they are heading for is more ineffective government along with all the partisan dirty politics that seems to have overtaken any need to represent the peoples needs. I'm so glad I live in Australia!

Oh, I thought you were talking about Australia. 😂
At least our government is fairly moderate in comparison to USA. I mean Scomo may be a ... but the opposition is not much better. I have little faith left in government, but we are a far cry from the turmoil headed down on USA. At least we governed through COVID in a fairly unified manner.

Latest posts

Back