• We have implemented the ability to gift someone a Supporting Membership now! When you access the Upgrade page there is now a 'Gift' button. Once you click that you can enter a username to gift an account Upgrade to. Great way to help support this forum plus give some kudos to anyone who has helped you.

Uploading Issue Fixed/Added

Aussie Home Brewer

Help Support Aussie Home Brewer:

dane

Reaction score
This had been pointed out to be by GMK quite a while ago, but I never got around to looking into it. Well now it is all fixed.

When you post (a new topic or a reply) you will see a new section down the bottom of the screen that will allow you to post a file with the message. Hopefully this feature will allow people to show others, through pictures, what they are talking about. Pictures of kit setups, brewing methods, bottles, labels or even the back yard BBQ can now bu uploaded with your post.

This should also help 'The Kitchen' area grow with people being able to upload pictures of the brew or as GMK wanted, to upload files that contain their recipes. At this stage the major picture formats, zip, docs and excel files are allowed and there is a 2mg limit to the files. I think this is more than adequate, but if there is need for larger sizes or additional file formats please let me know and I will look into it.

Hope you enjoy :) I wanna see some of your setups now!!! :D

RegBadgery

Reaction score
This is a terrific addition fiscus - 2mb - that's the upper limit for each file, or all files in combination?

(just answered my own question)

cheers
reg

Latest posts