Quantcast

Up For Grabs: A Shit-load Of Bottles

Aussie Home Brewer

Help Support Aussie Home Brewer:

IainMcLean

Reaction score
Guys.

I have about 80 or more bottles for anyone who wants them. I'm in Caulfield South.

I'm keeping a few, enough for one batch, but the rest are redundant now with multiple taps on the go.

Anyone who wants them come and collect them - and if you drop off a 6-pack of your finest I'll even help you load them :icon_cheers:

iralosavic

Reaction score
What type of bottles are they? All of mine are on loan, so thus sounds great - only I'm currently in hospital 2 hours away watching over my second baby who isn't even a full day old. Translation: I couldn't make it down for a couple-a few weeks. I will he traveling your way around then anyway to pick up some other gear, but its a fair ask given you probably want them gone ASAP and therell be other takers.

Truman42

Reaction score
I'm currently in hospital 2 hours away watching over my second baby who isn't even a full day old. T
Congrats mate hope mum and baby are doing well... :icon_cheers:

IainMcLean

Reaction score
Crown seals.
Majority are around the 330ml mark.
Some are 500ml and some are also 750ml.
Mostly brown - a couple of greeny grolschs in there.
Mostly de-labelled.
ALL EMPTY ;)

Congrats Iralosavic!
I'm in no rush - they're down the side of the shed under covers.

I got Iralosavic's post reply and Frothie's PM at the same time asking about them so I'll let you guys decide who is more desperate...

JaseH

Reaction score
I quite like the 500ml size so if your happy Iralosavic I'll take the 500's, maybe some of the 330's and you can have the rest?

iralosavic

Reaction score
That's fine, mate. I prefer the 600-750ml size anyhow. I'm happy for anyone who is able to get to them before me to help themselves. The loan I have is fairly ongoing.

Thanks to all for your birth related well wishes and congratulations. We're completely buggered (few hours sleep over past 3 days and no one available to take our 15 month old away so we can nap), but baby and mother are both healthy and doing really well. Cheers

IainMcLean

Reaction score
Frothie took a bunch of the 500's and some randoms in a couple of crates. he also dropped off a couple bottles of his IPA which I have to say went down nice while re-wiring my fermenting fridge with a new stc-1000.

Iralosavic - when you're ready to come collect I have around 4 crates of bottles for you....

Let me know your movements and we can sort it out.

IainMcLean

Reaction score
I've been in contact with Iralosavic and he's not in a rush for the bottles so iamozziyob if you want them - they're yours. Let me know when you want to come collect...

Latest posts