Unibroue In Syd

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redbeard

Sth Seas Pirate Brewery
Reaction score
Camperdown cellars on parra rd now have 6 diff Unibroue beers in both 750 & 330ml. prices $13 - $17 for the 750ml.

cheers

A bloke at work mentioned they have a great selection of Unibroue beer there, and now that is confirmed. My wallet and I are gonna have to make our way downtown and purchase some fine Canadian beer.

Camperdown cellars on parra rd now have 6 diff Unibroue beers in both 750 & 330ml. prices $13 - $17 for the 750ml.

cheers

IIRC there are a couple (the tripel I think) a little closer to $20.

I picked up a 500ml bottle of the Strong Cherry Ale on Sunday. & nearly fell over when it rang up at $25ish :blink: here's hoping it's a good one :unsure:

I dropped in not having read this thread and was pleased to find the Chambly Noire 750ml will have to make a return visit to try the others

they have some extra 750ml bottles now, upto $25, cant remember the names, too french ! :eek:

Trois Pistoles? Mmmmm beer.

Yeah. In 330 & 750ml. One of Unibroue's better beer's IMO.

We tried the Quelque Chose last week. http://www.unibroue.com/products/qqch.cfm
It's one of the most "interesting" beers I've had. It was flat (almost still), with big Cherry & alcohol notes, & a little ordinary when cold. But when heated up to 70c it was a totally different beer. The kitchen smelt of Cherry & Cinnamon. Would make a great winter warmer.

On Saturday Night I stumbled across a 750ml bottle of their 2004 "Le Terrible" at the bottlo in Balmain across the road from the Woolies. A mate & me got a bottle each.

Was $23, 10.5% and they still had one bottle left - the fridge shelf was labelled "Terrible Beer" :lol:

Jez

Yeah. In 330 & 750ml. One of Unibroue's better beer's IMO.

I bought a bottle for my clubs honorary, honourable president. Hope he enjoyed it :)

http://www.unibroue.com/products/qqch.cfm
It's one of the most "interesting" beers I've had. It was flat (almost still), with big Cherry & alcohol notes, & a little ordinary when cold. But when heated up to 70c it was a totally different beer. The kitchen smelt of Cherry & Cinnamon. Would make a great winter warmer.

I don't think there are many beers I'd enjoy at 70C?? :huh:

On Saturday Night I stumbled across a 750ml bottle of their 2004 "Le Terrible" at the bottlo in Balmain across the road from the Woolies. A mate & me got a bottle each.

Was $23, 10.5% and they still had one bottle left - the fridge shelf was labelled "Terrible Beer" :lol:

Jez

LOLZ. They must have used babel to translate.

Back