• We have implemented the ability to gift someone a Supporting Membership now! When you access the Upgrade page there is now a 'Gift' button. Once you click that you can enter a username to gift an account Upgrade to. Great way to help support this forum plus give some kudos to anyone who has helped you.

Unable to login on Firefox

Aussie Home Brewer

Help Support Aussie Home Brewer:

n87

Same as it ever was
Reaction score
As the title says.

Click on the log in, enter my details, click login, and it returns me to the home screen without logging me in, no messages or anything.
have tried closing/reopening FF
cleared the cache
danced around the room, clockwise and anticlockwise, with and without a shirt, chanting in both English and American

this is being posted in Chrome

Anyone else having this problem (as he waits for the people who cant login to post...)

Win10 latest
FF latest (74.0)

dibbz

Reaction score
Worked for me same versions, adligature javascript blocked and ublock blocked 6 somethings.

S.E

Reaction score
I was logged out for some reason but could login again no problem with Firefox. Site looks different though.

onemorecell

Reaction score
I can't log in on Chrome. Probably because ublock or privacy badger...

Gotta fix that

Edward Rowe

Reaction score
I can't log in on Chrome. Probably because ublock or privacy badger...

Gotta fix that
I can't log in on Chrome, have had to try IE and it works.

And on Chrome I disabled privacy badger to see if that works....OHHH MY LORDY! So many friggen ads. Why would you want to see all that shit. Guess I have it too good with Privacy Badger. Also didn't work disabling it, still couldn't log in.

find_another_slave

Reaction score
I was having the looping login thing on the whiz bang Brave Browser - currently appears to be working though.

Bob65

Reaction score
I couldn't log in for 2 days (chrome), but I went to a screen with a message saying that the forum was being upgraded but would be back in 2 hours

AHB_Admin

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
There was a site upgrade. And seems that cookies need to be cleared for the forum so the new can information can take hold. After a couple of days everything seems to settle down.

n87

Same as it ever was
Reaction score
OK, So it looks like clearing the cookies has worked.

For those on FF, click on the padlock next to the URL and select 'Clear Cookies and Site Data'

QldKev

Brew Dude
Reaction score
OK, So it looks like clearing the cookies has worked.

For those on FF, click on the padlock next to the URL and select 'Clear Cookies and Site Data'
Thanks, worked for me

Latest posts