Ultratap versus Intertap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can pour a nice beer with a plastic bronco tap and my Chinese flow control knockoff works fine too!
If you can't do a side by side comparison, the rest is just Red vs Blue, Holden v Ford, Intertap v Ultratap
ie. personal loyalty/preference.

How about getting the sellers to arrange a tap off? Or if an LHBS has access to both - even better.

I can pour a nice beer with a plastic bronco tap and my Chinese flow control knockoff works fine too!
If you can't do a side by side comparison, the rest is just Red vs Blue, Holden v Ford, Intertap v Ultratap
ie. personal loyalty/preference.

How about getting the sellers to arrange a tap off? Or if an LHBS has access to both - even better.
Love the idea of getting them to square off against each other but I think there is a serious issue if the inventor is calling out that his original patents have been knocked off.

Love the idea of getting them to square off against each other but I think there is a serious issue if the inventor is calling out that his original patents have been knocked off.
Quote for me, in his words, where he called that out. The closest he says in that video, to anything relevant in your argument, is that "the Ultratap is probably the best tap he's ever made". If there were a legitimate case for patent theft KegKing will most certainly contest it and take legal proceedings.
Again you are polluting this thread with pure conjecture. Get some evidence or shove off and let people compare taps like the thread intends.

Last edited by a moderator:
A timely reminder to anyone (if there is anyone) still watching this farcical thread that BH uttered the following racial slur against KegLand's Kee Doery;
You do know that Kee is only half skippy don‘t you?
I consider my censored use of the "f" word to be about one hundredth as offensive as the above. So again, to the matter at hand, come up with some evidence of your patent theft claims or shove off.

Poured a real nice heady lager off one of my four Intertaps this arvo btw

Last edited by a moderator:
You'd make a lousy politician mate. Making unsubstantiated claims, failing to produce evidence to support them, choosing instead to highlight use of naughty words and other petty remarks, despite yourself having said far worse.

It's entertaining, if anything

Who cares what you consider?
I do for one . Still waiting on some conclusive feedback regarding head to head performance as per thtead title.

Possibly your half a dozen posts where you continually carry on about patents may be worthy of their own thread from your perception but they add about as much value in this thread as your posts whining about peoples language and political incorrectness.

Of coarse the irony of this post is neither does mine. But hey feel free to berate me for hijacking the thread as well.

I'm only following it because it's funny seeing how ridiculous it all is.
Screenshot_2018-08-28-17-06-05.jpeg

To keep this on topic, I bought an intertap a month or so ago and has poured over 100 beers. Works fine. Ultra tap is probably good too, but as I have no facts I’ll make no further comment on that tap.
Very honest of you, the only people who should be posting is the ones who have experienced both taps.

It would be if the thread was allowed to develop instead of interjections by those who haven't a clue of how each taps perform.
Surely you're not calling off your lackey Beir Hearder? It'd be nice, just finding it difficult to believe.

I think I will buy an Ultratap then and run some comparisons. I'm betting it'll simply be as good as my current Intertaps.

Surely you're not calling off your lackey Beir Hearder? It'd be nice, just finding it difficult to believe.

I think I will buy an Ultratap then and run some comparisons. I'm betting it'll simply be as good as my current Intertaps.
Don't put to much money down;) You will be pleasantly surprised.

WEAL, since BH is unable to post a video of them pouring a beer, are you able to please?
I'm assuming you bought them, but maybe you have just used them. If that's the case, then nevermind I guess!

No doubt the boys at KK would be delighted to take your money. You could get them to teach you how to use it too.

Gotta say I’m a mad fisherman as well as a brewer and was a member of a fishing public forum that has become a ghost town because of shit like what’s going on in this thread !
Moral to the story if the mediators (or lack of) or the knobs that are arguing in this thread want this forum to flourish then moderators clip some wings and knobs **** off !
Rant over I’m heading to the dark side !

Because of the 'interesting debate' I can't actually see the issue.

Who are intertap knocking off or being knocked off?

I've owned SS Intertaps in the past, on a former kegerator and would like to understand who is what. I understand something must have happened to KK v KL and one owns something. But just can't get my head around what it is.

But want to, because I want to buy some more taps, when I build the new keezer, as i liked my Intertaps.
If you are happy with the Intertap get those both KK & KL sell them but only KK sell the Ultratap the only reason I replaced my Intertap FC was because they are not the best of taps as quite a few has mentioned.

WEAL, since BH is unable to post a video of them pouring a beer, are you able to please?
I'm assuming you bought them, but maybe you have just used them. If that's the case, then nevermind I guess!
I have bought them, and as you may have noticed in other threads, most of my beers get poured through the hand pump or through the Bunnings plastic taps. I got the taps for my mini kegs, but I am happy to get some beer into one and show the pour.

Straight from the secondary
002.JPG

Nice creamy head.
002.JPG
And good lacing
003.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back