Ultratap versus Intertap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to chip in BH, there is nothing to see here in regards to any thing constructive. Best just to ignore.
I am sure he will have more to say in the Guten v Robobrew Gen 3 face off.

Just to chip in BH, there is nothing to see here in regards to any thing constructive. Best just to ignore.
I am sure he will have more to say in the Guten v Robobrew Gen 3 face off.
Wonder if we could start a thread comparing the actual 2 side by side. Prolly unlikely because most postets i have read here appear to pick one then argue to the death about why its better. I couldnt care less about the polatics.

Iam not knocking advocating one over the other based on solid reasoning. I chose angram cq beer pumps for compatability and having cooling jackets but wouldnt have belittled other pumps.

Totally agree koshari the trouble we have in this thread is that the ones who are doing the arguing have never encountered either taps. I am sure the same posters will also have hot air to blow in comparisons between the Guten and Robobrew 3 even though both units are foreign to them.

To keep this on topic, I bought an intertap a month or so ago and has poured over 100 beers. Works fine. Ultra tap is probably good too, but as I have no facts I’ll make no further comment on that tap.

To keep this on topic, I bought an intertap a month or so ago and has poured over 100 beers. Works fine. Ultra tap is probably good too, but as I have no facts I’ll make no further comment on that tap.
I think the issue is that it looks like the guy who has invented these taps has reason for working with Keg King and he is basically saying all else was knockoff. Must be something behind all this. One thing I do know is that my Ultrataps work really well.

How is he basically saying that? Are you putting words into his mouth?

Are you him?

Sounds like you work for keg king.
The way you post sounds more like you are Kegland having just arrived as a new member and only responding to my posts and no one else.

You can't be a company. You can only work for a company.

I'm only responding to you because you are a massive ratfuck. You also haven't had anything helpful or beer related to say since you arrived either.

Yeah BH all you seem to do here is back up everything WEAL says, and occasionally make an extremely racist comment about one of the Kegland staff. Pull your head in.

For the record I have Intertaps and they're excellent. I'd say the Ultrataps are too, they're very similar taps, and this thread seems to be a shit slinging match more than anything. That, and WEAL trying to pass off a photo from the internet as his own and then failing to backpedal. That was a right giggle

Fake photo? They didn't claim it was an Ultratap did they? I thought they just said this is what is being sent out with their kegerators? I'm too lazy to go back multiple pages and check, I'm sure someone will though.

I have 2 x FC Intertaps, wasn't happy at first, turned out it was an over carbed beer causing my problems. Since then, nothing but good pours, but I wouldn't get FC again.

Intertap $32
Ultratap $42

Pay an extra 30%, get the same quality fitting from what I see.
Can anyone post a video of their Ultratap pouring better an Intertap? Until that happens, you won't really sway people.

Because of the 'interesting debate' I can't actually see the issue.

Who are intertap knocking off or being knocked off?

I've owned SS Intertaps in the past, on a former kegerator and would like to understand who is what. I understand something must have happened to KK v KL and one owns something. But just can't get my head around what it is.

But want to, because I want to buy some more taps, when I build the new keezer, as i liked my Intertaps.

I took my FC Intertap apart to clean it and noticed that the ring with all the holes in was still burred up from the drilling so the finishing isn't that good.
As for the explanation about the photo they tried to make out it was the Ultratap initially then claimed it was the tap going out with the kegerators.

Thanks WEAL. I can't figure out whose tap is whose now. And what the story was?

I just want to buy a tap that is the same as my last tap.

You can't be a company. You can only work for a company.

I'm only responding to you because you are a massive ratfuck. You also haven't had anything helpful or beer related to say since you arrived either.

Getting personal means you have nothing else.

Yeah BH all you seem to do here is back up everything WEAL says, and occasionally make an extremely racist comment about one of the Kegland staff. Pull your head in.

For the record I have Intertaps and they're excellent. I'd say the Ultrataps are too, they're very similar taps, and this thread seems to be a shit slinging match more than anything. That, and WEAL trying to pass off a photo from the internet as his own and then failing to backpedal. That was a right giggle
See response to beer lover.

Fake photo? They didn't claim it was an Ultratap did they? I thought they just said this is what is being sent out with their kegerators? I'm too lazy to go back multiple pages and check, I'm sure someone will though.

I have 2 x FC Intertaps, wasn't happy at first, turned out it was an over carbed beer causing my problems. Since then, nothing but good pours, but I wouldn't get FC again.

Intertap $32
Ultratap $42

Pay an extra 30%, get the same quality fitting from what I see.
Can anyone post a video of their Ultratap pouring better an Intertap? Until that happens, you won't really sway people.
I reckon even if they saw the perfect demo the people here arcing up would still insist the opposite.

I reckon even if they saw the perfect demo the people here arcing up would still insist the opposite.

Can you please post a video of your Ultrataps tonight so we can see what we are missing out on? One of the first pour (warm tap) and maybe one of the second pour (cold tap) should do.
Don't worry about specific people, I'm sure bystanders will make up their own mind based off your video.

Not
Can you please post a video of your Ultrataps tonight so we can see what we are missing out on? One of the first pour (warm tap) and maybe one of the second pour (cold tap) should do.
Don't worry about specific people, I'm sure bystanders will make up their own mind based off your video.
Not in a place to pour beer today but maybe someone else watching can take that up. If not will try to do this when I get home end of the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back