ultratap or intertap? is there a difference?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ultra tap Intertap is there a difference?
no matter mate, like I said I will look elsewhere
Always happy to hear from you Ken and you know how to get in touch. Because we designed and build both I can show you the difference.

I just bought an Intertap. I have a perlick which is lovely but I’ll give the Intertap a go. No real reason over the Ultratap, it was the first one I saw haha.

No, you said yourself, you make both. I just want an official answer to the question. Maybe then we can close this thread.
please stop trolling.
CEOKegKing is very busy telling everyone how good he is, don't you dare ask him to show it.
rude of you.

No, you said yourself, you make both. I just want an official answer to the question. Maybe then we can close this thread.
Not sure what you mean by an official answer but if you look back on this thread then you will understand that the Intertap is not a laminar flow tap and that it was very similar to the earlier Ventmatic design. The Ultra Tap was the next development on from that and it is a laminar flow tap. It is designed to produce less foam. There will that do to stop the thread and the trolls that have little better to do than nitpick? Always happy to answer genuine questions as against loaded ones which are posed to simply try and score points.

Not sure what you mean by an official answer but if you look back on this thread then you will understand that the Intertap is not a laminar flow tap and that it was very similar to the earlier Ventmatic design. The Ultra Tap was the next development on from that and it is a laminar flow tap. It is designed to produce less foam. There will that do to stop the thread and the trolls that have little better to do than nitpick? Always happy to answer genuine questions as against loaded ones which are posed to simply try and score points.
Genuine question - why do you continue to sell the Intertap if it's an inferior product? Is it just legacy support for current owners of Intertaps? I assume any difference in manufacturing costs would be minimal as the two taps share the same basic design and components just with tweaks in the details of the designs?

Cheers

Thank you. A simple answer without slandering anyone that actually gives an answer.

I am not scoring points with/for anyone. No one really knows me from a bar of soap. Or gives a shit about me.

Thanks for replying.

Genuine question - why do you continue to sell the Intertap if it's an inferior product? Is it just legacy support for current owners of Intertaps? I assume any difference in manufacturing costs would be minimal as the two taps share the same basic design and components just with tweaks in the details of the designs?

Cheers
Well Meddo I don't believe its an inferior product just like an ML250 Merc is not an inferior product to an ML350. Some people just want a cheaper tap and so why not provide it as we have been making them for a few years now. They don't share much with the Ultras apart from the spout interchangeability. There is actually quite a difference in their manufacturing especially with the shuttle design. We are happy to continue selling this tap for as long as there is a demand for it. Thanks for the question and I know you always just want information which I am happy to provide.

Thank you. A simple answer without slandering anyone that actually gives an answer.

I am not scoring points with/for anyone. No one really knows me from a bar of soap. Or gives a shit about me.

Thanks for replying.
Well there was this from you earlier in the thread "Sounds good, but I would love a biased review. Imagine both Kegland and Keg-King, just absolutely going to town on the competitors taps. It would be carnage. "

If I have unintentionally wronged you then I unreservedly apologise. As I said always happy to answer questions but if I dare to elaborate I get members who say I am telling people how good I am etc. Frankly I don't regard myself as so good with all this stuff at all. However I do have a really great team right here in Springvale Victoria which is very good at getting the answers. We don't know it all but if we do it then we try to do it right to the best of our abilities as a team. Look forward to being of service to you all.

Back