• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ultimate Home Brew Keg Beer System + Extras Kegerator Co2 Fermenter

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tim_l

Reaction score
G'day,

Apologies, I originally posted this is the 'retail forum' before I was informed of this forum! This item isn't mine nor do I know the owner, I came across this listing on eBay and thought some of you may be interested, so here is the link and below are the details: Cheers

ULTIMATE Home Brew KEG Beer System + EXTRAS Kegerator co2 fermenter

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/ULTIMATE-Home-B...#ht_1334wt_1399

Includes:

1 x Delux Keg King Kegerator (with Dual beer font) This fridge fits 3 x 19lt post mix kegs OR 1 50lt CUB type keg
fridge is already setup with 2 beer lines and 2 x Co2 lines w/ all connectors ready to load 2 kegs....
also fridge temp goes from 0 to 28 degrees so you can actually use it to ferment in for a precise temprature.

for more info on fridge see: http://kegking.com.au/keg%20fridges.html

3 x SS Post mix kegs (cornelious ball lock type)
1 x Co2 Regulator
1 x 6.5kg Co2 cylinder **this is part of a cylinder swap program with brew craft (no contract, just swap and go, no waiting for refills)**
Auction also includes over 10kg of Co2 but the other cylinders will need to be returned to BOC once empty....
1 x Co2 regulator
1 x 20 lt fermenter w/ tap, lid, mixing spoon & airlock
2 x glass hydrometer for beer / wine
1 x heat pad for brewing in cooler weather
1 x "neo pink" sanatising powder (almost full)
1 x coopers sanitiser (1/4 full)
1 x Little creatures Pale ale recipe pack , ready to brew
6 x "Headmaster" top quality beer glasses 425ml
1 x 1140ml glass beer jug
1 x instruction manual on keg brewing / setup

this kit includes EVERYTHING to start brewing your own beer and get to drinking it within a few weeks!

All Gear is around 12 months old (kegs were 2nd hand) all working 100%
pick up a bargin!!

Auction Conditions:
Contact is to be made within 24hrs after auction ends
pickup or deposit is required within 5 days

Discount applies for cash payment

Local Pickup Only!
from Lalor, Melbourne (near epping)

I can help with delivery if required for a small fee if close to melbourne(petrol + time)

NO TIME WAISTERS / DREAMERS PLEASE!! IF YOU DONT HAVE MONEY, DONT BID!! NON PAYMENT WILL BE REPORTED TO EBAY

Untitled.png

Latest posts

Back