Uk National Homebrew Comp '12

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What draws me is that it could just have easily been photos of an Australian championship. Though seperated by a long way, the world is really a small place.
Well almost ... we keep our beer in the fridge and out of the sunlight. ;)

Well almost ... we keep our beer in the fridge and out of the sunlight. ;)

Wolfy ...........sunlight ??? in England .. :lol:

In most beer comps I've judged/stewarded in, most bottles are taken early from the fridge to get to optimum tasting temperature. Real ales ... :beerbang:

Yeah we do have Sun occasionally in the UK! :D :p

Last time I was in the UK in Summer, where the sun seems to set at 2 am then rises fifteen seconds later I got the worst case of sunburn in my life, just from wandering around in Wales of all places. My face was peeling so badly that small children had to be distracted with lollies when I walked into ASDA etc. <_<

Last time I was in the UK in Summer, where the sun seems to set at 2 am then rises fifteen seconds later I got the worst case of sunburn in my life, just from wandering around in Wales of all places. My face was peeling so badly that small children had to be distracted with lollies when I walked into ASDA etc. <_<

:icon_offtopic:
Even without sunburn, I believe that would be the case when you get to Old Bar.

What do you Poms use for judging ? I see a computer in one photo. I've seen the Victorians do a great effort on score imputting at Grand Ridge a few years ago (I was judging strong ales and barleywines for two sessions so can't remember much other than the rain!) How soon do score sheets get to competitors?

Nice photos and good summary pdtnc. What draws me is that it could just have easily been photos of an Australian championship. Though seperated by a long way, the world is really a small place.

Yes! One one beer judge even has the same name as one of ours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back