Uk Here We Come !

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JSB

Reaction score
Well All,

On Weestu's advise I headed to Celebrations Bottle shop on Greenhill Road on the search of some good testing benchmarks - well looky what the doctor ordered !!!!!

So on my binge tonite, Which order should I consume ????
I was Thinking the White Shield IPA, Fullers Strong and then the Strong Suffolk Vintage......any suggestions ?

Cheer to all - have a great weekend....

yum yum

JSB

DSCN0322.JPG

That order sounds perfect.

Pity you are not coming upto the Barossa Brewday tomorrow - could have brought them over tooo...

:D

Good one JSB agreed order looks good. I hope they still have some bass left as i'll get some of that tommorow.
I have had the other two so the other beers i'll look at getting tommorow would be the youngs special and maybe something else.
The strong suffolk you can get at a few places around town but all the others are much harder to get.

cheers to the greenhill road store.
Jayse

That's not a binge JSB - that's an apperitif!!

The white shield was a revelation to me - luvverly stuff.

Jayse did you try the Adnams Broadside or Caledonian Deauchars IPA?

No not yet but todays the day iam gunna run away to england. ;)
I hope they have some whiteshield left or i'll cause a scene like a kid in a supermarket who didn't get any lollies. :lol:

Jayse

Ok just got back from the UK ;)
I brought back with me.
white shield. :chug:
deauchars IPA :chug:
Adnamms broadside :chug:
Guinness F.E.S :chug:
Youngs special :chug:
and a worthington draught bitter in a widget can. :chug:

so if you see me on chat tonite you know why iam incoherent. :blink:
oh iam like that ussually anyway aren't I? sorry.

Cheers Jayse

That's the boy Jayse - spend big on the six pack, and save money with the 10% discount :D
At last, brewing math I can understand :rolleyes:
Enjoy the vacation mate, see you later in chat!!

Hey what? by my calcs i paid full price.
Must have got the work experience kid:0
$44 all up for 6 beers.
i think the youngs special will be first then i'll go from there. they are in the cool room which is at around 9c at the moment fermenting a lager.
By the time they go into a room temp glass i should be drinking them at 12c just to be sure i'll even measure the temp in the glass.

Jayse

yes i just had that suffolf ale from my local celebrations it a good beer also got into the scotch ales like belhaven scotish and st andrews which i liked

Back