typed "beer brewing" into aliexpress site

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NSFW, I did figure it out, But this site uses waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to many abbreviations, sometimes I got no idea what the fuk your talking about.

im aware swmbo is the wife, but i've been on this site that long i've never asked or bothered to work out what its abbreviated from.

Also, what am I missing out on in the OP, i am at work.

95% of those abbreviations you'll find in a 10 second Google search, they're not exclusive to this site.

Some, like PJIAC, might take a little longer to be found.

shaunous said:
NSFW, I did figure it out, But this site uses waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to many abbreviations, sometimes I got no idea what the fuk your talking about.

im aware swmbo is the wife, but i've been on this site that long i've never asked or bothered to work out what its abbreviated from.

Also, what am I missing out on in the OP, i am at work.
She Who Must Be Obeyed

She has a NAME, you know!

Actually... the original She didn't have a name... The whole SWMBO thing comes (via Rumpole of the Bailey) from a book called She by J Rider Haggard from 1897. Its about a mythical queen known only as She Who Must Be Obeyed.

Cheers
Dave

In your face, shaunous!

English Lit., ftw!

Airgead said:
Actually... the original She didn't have a name... The whole SWMBO thing comes (via Rumpole of the Bailey) from a book called She by J Rider Haggard from 1897. Its about a mythical queen known only as She Who Must Be Obeyed.

Cheers
Dave
OH..really? Is it now...

Listen to mister highfalutin book guy lording it over us with his his 'from a book' referencing.

Pfft...books..

Dave70 said:
OH..really? Is it now...

Listen to mister highfalutin book guy lording it over us with his his 'from a book' referencing.

Pfft...books..
I waited for Rumpole of the Bailey to come out on the Television

bum said:
In your face, shaunous!

English Lit., ftw!
Lol, sorry bum...

Im still never using SWMBO, im not that scared of my wife where she must be obeyed, and my homebrewing is encouraged, not regulated, she will be reffered to as wife, and while she's not looking 'cook'. :lol:

Yeah, I'll never, ever understand those who take "SWMBO" seriously. Anyone who had an actual SWMBO wouldn't dare call her as such.

Now I think about it, imagine 1897 when this said book was written. Do you really think men 'obeyed' women back then, the only time they would have was when men were shackled up in some sex cauldron and being dominated by some total babe in an ancient gimp mask.

1897, that's livin.

I just clicked on the OP, Baaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaha, hilarious. One of the sick fuks I worked with in PNG had the torch version, looked like a dodgy maglite from the outside, it was no torch, poor guy copped it when we found it in his donga.

Not as bad as finding his donga in it, I suppose.

bum said:
Yeah, I'll never, ever understand those who take "SWMBO" seriously. Anyone who had an actual SWMBO wouldn't dare call her as such.
Rumpole did.

But never when she was within earshot.

Latest posts

Back