Twotones Beer Launch

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fish

Reaction score
The Melbourne Brewers and Transport Hotel would like to extend an invitation (please see attached for the fancy version) to AHB members for the launch of TwoTones Pale Ale at Transport Hotel on Thursday September 18.

This beer is the result of Beerfest 2008s Champion brewer prize, the winners being:
- Tony Vandenberg (Independent) and
- Tony Wheeler (Melbourne Brewers)
The TwoTones had the opportunity to have one of their recipes scaled-up and brewed on a commercial system (approximately 1500 litres). Transport Hotel will then be placing it on-tap at their facility in Federation Square.

These sorts of commercial events are significant for home brewers and craft beer lovers and they will only survive if we support them, so we would love to see some new faces attend. Transport are putting on some food and Holgate are supplying a keg so come along and enjoy their hospitality!

Those interested please send me an e-mail so I can add your name to the guest list:
[email protected]

Cheers
John Dykes
The Melbourne Brewers

View attachment 2Tones_Invite.pdf

Hi Fish,

I went to this event last year and had a great time. There was plenty of beer, the food
was great and so was the atmosphere. I encourage AHB members to attend.

Hi Fish,

I went to this event last year and had a great time. There was plenty of beer, the food
was great and so was the atmosphere. I encourage AHB members to attend.

+1

This was a great night last year, well at least the part of it I remember was great.

*bump*

These things drop-off the radar fairly quickly so just bringing up again for those interested.

For a little more content here is a link to the brew day at Holgate.

Cheers
Fish

would have been there in a flash, but i'm off to india..., it'll be great to hear everyone's reports.

cheers jimmy

final 'bump' from me.

Numbers are over 50 for the night however I could probably fit a few more on if you let me know quickly.

[email protected]

Cheers
Fish

Latest posts

Back