Twoc

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
barfridge said:
6) Bibra Lake - TWOC. Easily the best HBS in Perth. Excellent range, Roy (owner) is fantastic. If we could get another shop like this somewhere on the Northside, I would be a very happy camper. No idea about distilling, I didnt notice any when I was in there.

I can assure you that if ever you want to produce a decent amount of tea tree oil or even just a little water for your iron, Roy can help.

Hi
went to TWOC a few weeks back it is where ill be going from now on,
my local is in ozzy park and unless there is an upgrade when they move shop the 2 hour trip to TWOC (got to take the missus to lunch on the coast to justify the journey!) :p is well worth it -if only there was another like it north

no affiliation blah blah

Hi all,

Gryphon is a backyard operation run by a guy named Neville Ash. His email is
[email protected] or phone number 62782458. Mainly supplies hops and grains. Yeast is by order.

cheers

Patrick.

I'm yet to try him - I guess I'll get around to it one day. I like Roy and defer to him for 99% locally sourced needs.

I went to Westbrew the other day to pick up a silicon bung (much better than the pink rubber ones) and I noticed that they will be shifting to a spot nearby - outside that industrial lot where they are now. It might be interesting to see what they do.

TWOC Rocks There is nowwhere in Perth that has the same range of grains andyeast (that I know of) no bullshit sailmanship trying to get you into buying higher profit cankits They in all apperances love brewing and give good advice. P.S I dontGive praise easily Cheers Jethro ;)

Just wondering if someone from TWOC visits this forums, I just went to email them with a question and the email bouced. No phone number on the website that I can see either...

Slugger,

Roy doesn't visit this forum AFAIK. He is in the states right now so that might be some of the problem, not sure. Phone number will be in white pages on line. The shop is still open so someone will answer.

cheers

Hi there,
I went to TWOC on Friday, and I think Roy was there, a chubby, balding guy with a beard and a couple of distal finger segments missing?
There as also a lot of beer related junk on the bench, which looked american, so I guess its him.

That's him Sinkas. He's back from the states now.

I was there on friday too picked up a bag of Weyermann Pils and I can't wait to use it!

Didn't get much of a chance to speak to him but I know he did catch up with the Brewers Discount guys in the states

Goat said:
That's him Sinkas. He's back from the states now.

I was there on friday too picked up a bag of Weyermann Pils and I can't wait to use it!

Didn't get much of a chance to speak to him but I know he did catch up with the Brewers Discount guys in the states
[post="62380"][/post]​
Excellent

Hoops,

Lindsay has put in a big grain order together with the Annerley shop. Should be here any day - also great range of fresh hops in - $4.50 for 50gms...

sluggerdog said:
Just wondering if someone from TWOC visits this forums, I just went to email them with a question and the email bouced. No phone number on the website that I can see either...
[post="62359"][/post]​

I can see this thread & the Grain Mill thread have a lot in common at the moment. :D :D Does anyone have\can get Roy's email address???

Went to the HBS in Beechboro road recently and Neil said that he'd pick up yeast from TWOC as he has to go there to drop off supplies. Could save a drive, mind you TWOC is always worth the drive.

Tidalpete said:
I can see this thread & the Grain Mill thread have a lot in common at the moment. :D :D Does anyone have\can get Roy's email address???

I had it somewhere but can't find it. Just give him a call (08) 9418 8938, he is open every day as far as I know.

JasonY said:
Tidalpete said:

I had it somewhere but can't find it. Just give him a call (08) 9418 8938, he is open every day as far as I know.
[post="62447"][/post]​

Thanks for your help JasonY. It's much appreciated. :D :D

Tidalpete said:
For those with an interest in this ---- Roy's computer is on the blink. Should be able to receive mails in two or three days. :)
[post="62525"][/post]​

Cheers Tidalpete, will email him then! Ment to call today myself but got swamped in work... :D

For those who have been trying to email, the email on the website is not working however this email address does work: [email protected]

Still a few weeks for the crank and stein mills to come in.

When i was there a week or so back Roy said mid-late july
for 2 and 3 rolla crankenstein - its like waiting for christmas morning

deadly said:
When i was there a week or so back Roy said mid-late july
for 2 and 3 rolla crankenstein - its like waiting for christmas morning
[post="65544"][/post]​

Sure is, cannot wait to get a mill, will go nicely with the bulk order of grain of the QLD order goes through..

Latest posts

Back