• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Two Castlemaine Kegs For Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dunkel_Boy

Reaction score
Selling two kegs, $20 each, location is Camira, in original condition.

Dunkel_Boy said:
Selling two kegs, $20 each, location is Camira, in original condition.
[post="48839"][/post]​

Just so happens, I could do with a couple more kegs. Sold...When Can I pick it up?
Email me if you like...with address, phone etc..

:beer:

Peter,

drop in for an ale onyour way past.... :chug:

That's an idea, if you feel like getting rid of a homebrew or two (really... just one or two), Peter. :)

Of course what you are selling are a couple of 50 litre stainless kegs with flat type fittings. It would be pretty silly to tell the world wide web you had Mr XXXX's kegs
James

Yes, Castlemain-style.
The Carlton style ones are shorter and thicker I believe.

and dont forget to add your addy so the relevant brewery authorities can come and collect. :blink:

CUB are currently dragging a few people before the courts from ebay. The NSW Police have a bunch of guys doing ebay stings at the moment, they got that guy with all the Commodore wheels last week.
The breweries always get shitty just before XMas and Easter. The pubs order up big for the holiday trade and to avoid the traditional beer strike threat ( haven't had a good one in a while now) and also the large number of public holidays which stuff up the delivery timetable. So the breweries send out empty trucks, just to bring back kegs.It is a bit like Habib's trolley collections roaming the suburbs on their tractors.
Anyway if you describe a keg as a "flat top" or a "well type" fitting and leave off the names of any parties that may or may not have used it in the past.
James

Latest posts

Back