Two Can

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bretto

Reaction score
has anyone done a two can home brand latley?
how was it

Have done Malt shovel. Not too bad, but it would be better with a liquid yeast.... obviously depends on what style your brewing... do you have temp control?

yea i can keep fermi at 18/19. or if its saf yeast i can keep it 9/13 degrees. i was going to dump two cans of home brand stuff down with no sugar at all.

what do you think of adding a little chillie to each bottle for those cold winter nights

Just put down a 2 can brew of Cascade Golden Harvest Lager with Saflager. Pitched yeast at 16 degrees. OG 1048.

Will probably take 2 weeks to finish fermenting at 14 to 16 degrees.

I put down a 2 can brew of Cascade Golden Harvest Lager with Saflager a few months ago and I was very pleased with the result. :beerbang:

Next time I will add a few noble hops and some liquid yeast.

bretto,

Your avatar is very distracting.

bretto,

Can you please try and post all your thoughts on a topic in one post rather than a sentence per post? This thread is getting a bit "thin". A slightly more "Safe for Work" avatar wouldn't go astray either.

Cheers,
PoMo.

bretto,

Get your google going. There's plenty on this site, and even more on Grumpys, about this topic. Done to death, really.

In summary: 1. If you can find cheap kits, you save some money, 2. it's a quick way of making an all malt (extract) beer and 3. if fermented properly it makes a reasonable beer. But you will probably never make something you are truly proud of like that.

Back