TV commercials: beer

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thedragon

Off topic...
Reaction score
Apologies if a similar thread already exists. Nothing came up in the forum or google searches.

Beer companies have plenty of $ to come up with ads. The generally fall in to the categories of expensive, creative or crass. This one falls in to the crass category

Post your favourite beer ads!

Last edited by a moderator:
That dude is pretty tough. Twisting off crown seals like that is pretty impressive.

She's a MICBFF.

I'll show my ignorance here Bum. What's a MICBFF or will answering that get you a warning point?

The Hahn TV commercials were classics you can look them up on Youtube.

Rowy said:
I'll show my ignorance here Bum. What's a MICBFF or will answering that get you a warning point?
Not ignorance in this case. Fairly obtuse wordplay on my part.

Pretty sure I've said worse without getting a warning point but I'll leave it at saying that MICBFF is a combination of MILF and CBF.

Many thanks for the enlightenment. She certainly does have certain qualities about her that does stir ones carnal appetites :icon_cheers:

She acts as an appetite suppressant for Bum's carnality, through sheer laziness on his behalf.

bum said:
Not ignorance in this case. Fairly obtuse wordplay on my part.

Pretty sure I've said worse without getting a warning point but I'll leave it at saying that MICBFF is a combination of MILF and CBF.
Mother I'd Counter Bottle Fill First? :ph34r:

Old beer ads were good

manticle said:
She acts as an appetite suppressant for Bum's carnality, through sheer laziness on his behalf.
Well, it has been pretty damned hot lately but I'd say temporality plays at least as much of a part here.

Bribie, DU99, I'd forgotten about 70's - 80's TV ads.

Big M were the greatest!

Tropical_Brews said:
The Hahn TV commercials were classics you can look them up on Youtube.
Tropical_Brews: Those Hahn ads were crackers.... mid-way between creative and crass!

Latest posts

Back