Tv Channel 7mate

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Helles

Reaction score
On 7Mate now Mega Brew
Budwieser brewery
Looking like it shoiuld be good to watch

Not in QLD, is friggin fishin. Although just found the supercars are on.

not a bad show....... The malting equipment they have is amazing :)

turning over now. I still can't get used to this Mexican daylight slaving, have been eating at 8 pm :huh:

damn, missed it anyway, I was looking at "mega machines" in the guide which was on next.
Also Liam it was on at 3.30 Qld time.

For any fans out there of channel BitTorrent, the entire Megafactories (Ultimate Factories) collection is available via hash 69E95234F59DC7F1ECEF105F5EC8D049603F424B

You can choose to dump whichever eps you want. Budweiser was season 1, ep 4...first aired Jan 28, 2007.

was a really interesting show actually.

enjoyed it alot.

Do you think they really use whole hop flowers? I doubt it :ph34r:

Repeated at 1.00AM Queensland time. 18th Nov. In case you missed it.

:icon_offtopic: Having now moved to NSW my long-held suspicions that QLD is delayed by fifteen years have finally been confirmed :ph34r: :ph34r:

Yep that's right. :icon_offtopic: Even with the eclipse the other day, channel nine were showing it 'live' one hour AFTER the f*cking thing happened.

What is this "TV" you talk about????? :lol: :lol:

Cheers

What is this "TV" you talk about????? :lol: :lol:

Cheers

It's like the wireless, but it's got pictures. You might have seen a newsreel at the local picture theatre, well it's like that, except you can watch it in your own house. Crazy stuff, I know, maybe one day you will experience it. :lol:

It's like the wireless, but it's got pictures. You might have seen a newsreel at the local picture theatre, well it's like that, except you can watch it in your own house. Crazy stuff, I know, maybe one day you will experience it. :lol:

And even better, we can now get it in colour as well...

Ahh, your own personal talkie eh? What a time to be alive.

I dream of the day when, by art and science, they may develop a very small thin version that you can carry around in your pocket and maybe even see and talk with your friends from a far distance - although the thought has occurred to me that you might also be able to watch ladies undressing and other shameful acts. As usual such a remarkable device would be degraded and defiled, but such is frail humanity.

Surely you fellas jest!!!!
A wireless that you gotta watch ????? wtf!!

Television won't last because people will soon get tired of staring at a plywood box every night.

Darryl Zanuck, movie producer, 20th Century Fox, 1946.

Back