Tsunami

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spog

The Odd Drop Brewery
Reaction score
not trying nor intending to pull a guilt trip here fellas but this tsunami is a shocker, the missus,kids and yours truly are putting in,the wifes sister was posted to the solomans 2 days before the AFP officer was shot, this is her 2nd year of xmas over there and honestly left a huge gap in family thoughts, giving a $%^& cost,s nothing, chip in if you can .

I'm sure everyone is putting in as much as they can and I'm sure a lot of us we effected in some way.

My parents were in thailand since xmas eve and were supposed to be in phuket the day after it hit.. How lucky it was the day before...

Watching sunrise this morning, I am amazed how much money the australian people are donating, it's got to make you proud to be an aussie..

hi everybody.

I am so glad what the australian gov't is doing.... so much donation helping these few se asian countries.. being from an asian background.. if feel for the people who were affected.. both tourists and the locals.. it must really be sad especially when is hit in one of the poorest nations in se asian like sri lanka, india, and indonesia.. pretty sad.... i am pround of the australian gov't.. i myself has donated some money thru the ANZ... anything i can do to help will seriously help...

but yeah it is pretty sad...

Yes Julie and I were booked to go out to dinner , then the pub

This I am sure would have cost us $150 , now we are staying home a having a few homebrews and a champ , $150 we have today donated to the appeal

Batz

way to go batz.im quite shocked by the amount of devastation and loss of life and am considering ways to help.im going to do a days overtime and donate this.reckon its the least i can do for our northern neighbours.tonight will be a very sombre move into 05.

big d

My cousin was in Thailand holidaying but got back Christmas Day. Bet hes glad he didnt stay around! It still seems unreal that that many people could lose their lives.

Latest posts

Back